+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@papa cc, bcos u have decided to mock me bcos i am hope in the Lord, u will surely be mocked, the grace and favour of God will cease to be upon u if u do not desist frm mocking us. if u mock us again, I bet it with u all that is giving joy will end suddenly including ur job. if u do not stop mocking us, ur people will weep over u. amen. @papa cc, I hate u with passion not bcos u are advising us but bcos of ur arrogance and pride thinking that u have all info.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@jamfad! ...pls those words a far too heavy to b used on a 'fello' pls kindly desist frm such! ...@papaCC pls accept my apologies on behalf of 'our frnd' jamfad! ...pls we nd peace at dis very time! ...even though we all hv freedom of speech, lets use it well! ....I HAVE SPOKEN! ...gaddemm!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamfad View Post
    @papa cc, bcos u have decided to mock me bcos i am hope in the Lord, u will surely be mocked, the grace and favour of God will cease to be upon u if u do not desist frm mocking us. if u mock us again, I bet it with u all that is giving joy will end suddenly including ur job. if u do not stop mocking us, ur people will weep over u. amen. @papa cc, I hate u with passion not bcos u are advising us but bcos of ur arrogance and pride thinking that u have all info.
    Ever curse u just wrote and u write next will be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.

so @papa cc, u believe in Jesus christ and u are discouraging pple about what the of Jesus can do. I am dissapointed in u being a christian. I say it again @papa cc, if u do not desist frm saying rubbish here, u are not far frm destruction of no remedy. Leave the issue of 2nd batch alone for us, let us continue to waste our time here. What u dont know is that majority of the pple here have one thing or other doing include myself which has earned me money to get my own car. Pls stop talking to us here as if we do not know what we are doing. @papa cc, if u do not want my God whom I serve wholehhheartedly withdraw ur peace, desist frm mocking us. @sSYGgi, pls, talk to papa cc and leave jamfad alone. Or else I will descend on u too. I am very angry with papap cc. He must leave us alone.

@jamfad pls go ahead ...descend on me i beg u! ....i wonder wot type of xtian u claim to be when ur uttrances are so so so unguided! ...pls descend on me IF YOU CAN! ...we are waiting and watching! ...may be u need to watch Monkey Trouble ''The Movie'' ...tel me wot u saw wen u do ...mhh! ....descend on me? ...i laf! ...gaddemm!

@sSYGgi, pls, I do not want to join issue with u okay. Leave me and papa cc alone. U are my man and I dont want us to fight. Let me tell u, if papa cc refuses to insult us here, I also will not leave him alone. U are challenging my christian life. I am disapointed that u can say that to me for the kind of role u have played in this thread. I advise u, go and check urself and repent.

Ok! ...gaddemm!

...and we r watching!

@Jamfad: Pls forget about papa-cc and hold your peace. Just learn to ignore his kind.
    @: all how una dey? i will always be around God willing till the day of victory that is coming. I salute you all

thanks @TerracoII. We are waiting patiently for the day of our joy. @all, hapi sun.

@Terraco ..................pls what the real gist?
    i sent u a PM and you have not really said some thing that positive or encouraging!!!!!

Day by Day we are getting closer. by end of AUGUST this thread will be history indeed

...pls who's Terracco and who's sSYGgi ...gaddemm!

+ Reply
Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast