+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: In need of E-golds contact me!!!

In need of E-golds contact me!!!

Hello my dear friends,already for the few who know me and others who do not i am Mr Emmanuel by name based in abuja and i sell E-golds and also trade forex,i will be please to serve whoever feels like having the knowledge of forexing and as well buy some amount of E-golds from me.

See you at the top
    08066908619 thats ma number

Re: In need of E-golds contact me!!!

pls can you mail me how i can trade on forex and how i can buy an e-gold account from you.have you had about megawealth is it real

yeah, hello, so nice hearing from you well as regards to your reply to ma post its quite easy as long as you have met me in the course inoderwords consider all a minor as you send me a mail to my box for further info and better communication. [email protected](08066908619) thats ma num, and ma name is Emma.

but anyway E-gold is an E-metal currency backed up by Gold and its majorly used for all sorts of online payments in place of a credit card,well you gat have one first which is free and then fund through diverse means which i will show to you if i get your reply and so ways onlin with you make money with it.

Bye.

Thanks mr emma,l think l need the info to.expect my mail or call

Hi marvostica,
    so nice hearing from you and its quite good a pleasure for me to reveal to you guys the little info i have on E-biz, well here is my mail and feel free to always mail me on any needed info you might care for. but anyway here is a new programme i found if you care.

/id/greatminds

thanks can you tell me more about the massivegola sturfu idont understand it

Hello My Good friends below is the new programme i just discovered and it is highly secured infact, consider yourself at the top. please do read for your self

Below is an outline of the MassiveGold system so you can easily understand how to join?

Follow the directions below and you'll be on the way to making at least $10,000 because most people respond due to low investment and high potential.
    a. Purchase the MassiveGold Package for only $15 by spends $10 to your sponsor (for helping us to share this opportunity) and $5 to the admin e-gold account (as maintenance fee and for the product it self).

b. You receive a private member only area and web site just like this one to share with others.

c. Earn $10 for each referral your introduce except for the first referral.

d. You will earn $10 from all of your members' first referral and all of their first referral to INFINITY.

e. Fill out your last referral structure and you immediately qualify for your first USD$25,000 worth of e-gold (see our MassiveGold reward program).

You can earn $10 x $10 to INFINITY plus
    USD $25,000 worth of e-gold over and over
    for a ONE TIME out of pocket expense of only $15 WOG.

Here is ma link for your easy signup
    /id/greatminds

Thanks hope to hear goodnews from you.

+ Reply