+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: ndlea rakes in 750m

Re: ndlea rakes in 750m

wetin people seee for all this companies and govt parastatals with big names wey no fit help them? I am proud to be an Igbo-man, we no need govt to make am in life bcos other tribes in this naija are still wondering how an Igboman was able to survived, flexd, developd than...them and still made it in life after the mess of the civil war and was just given a token settlements of just £20 per person by the fed. govt no-matter how much u been get for ur bank account. 'sighed'. We have been trained to survive with out them 'govt'. Thats why we wanted to secede but our other brothertribes did not foresee the mess in the future. Now, una see where we all dey, why una de complain. Me, i no send them cos Igbo-man go alwayz survive.Proudly IGBO. Peace.....
    T

Quote Originally Posted by gentlered
    ...We have been trained to survive with out them 'govt'. Thats why we wanted to secede but our other brothertribes did not foresee the mess in the future. Now, una see where we all dey, why una de complain. Me, i no send them cos Igbo-man go alwayz survive.Proudly IGBO. Peace.....
    So what are the likes of Dora Akunyili, Ike Ekweremadu etc still doing in 'govt'?
    Learn to be more objective in your submission!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Re:

Pls ask him more.

Dem bi Thief! Dem bi robbers! Dem bi armed robbers!
    And no one, i repeat 'NO ONE' can bring them to book.....please quote me anywhere! The rich robbing the poor.........this is how we attain lofty heights?
    ....NIGERIA WE HAIL......

@ poster :That pic is not from the National stadium in Lagos, i saw that very pic on a thread in another site and the poster there said it was from the Ndlea exam in porthacourt..i wrote the exam in Lagos and that is not the venue,so pls always verify your pics..and last i heard it is going to be 5000 slots nationwidde and not 2000.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12