+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NBC INTERVIEW

NBC INTERVIEW

I just got an sms inviting me for NBC RMD Test on sat @ queen Amina college,Kachia rd Kaduna 9am, plz who has info of wat this is about as i've not gotten out of the mess they put us after their GT Interview in JUNE. What is rmd sef? I'm in Lagos now,does it worth travelling for? Plz i need ur meaningful contribution.

Re: NBC INTERVIEW

RMD means Resident Market Developer. NBC is changing their distribution pattern from the use of depots to Manual Distribution Centres (MDC) and the RMD''s are assigned to each MDC to represent the NBC's interest in the centre and the market territory assigned to the MDC and they are to report to NBC. this is in operation in Lagos already and i was part of the project team that created the MDCs in lagos so i know about the job. The pay is nice based on the words of the RMDs i have met. I believe it,s worth travelling

am an rmd with nbc. if the invitation is real, it worthy of the stress. try to put in your best.

when i advised you that you should come down to kaduna, bcos i received te same text msgalso in regards to the test, it is only few people they call compared to the number of people that applied for the post. All will be well in Jesus name

+ Reply