+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Na waah for UBA

Na waah for UBA

Hi guys in da house, its like some of these banks have started jobbing unsuspecting job seekers. Cud u imagine that UBA called for a test for ND and NCE holders about 2 wks ago. The results were released. I scored 78 being the 6th on the result, but I not been called for interview since then. Surprisingly somebody that scored 64 have been called for interview. I had to walk up to their office and made enqiry, I was told to wait for the 3rd batch. Come on guys what do u say?
    So long as we remain focused and dedicated, we shall fulfil ouu destiny.

Re: Na waah for UBA

Well dis na Naija, atleast the still put you on waiting list. Just be patient and pray that the third batch will come soon, cos they said "Hope delayed makes the heart sick"

All d best
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

Hey guy u better worri them oooooooo one of my friends that took the interview in Enugu was told that by next week they will be going for tranning ...so pls dont miss this opportunity ok.

Pls broda press them and never allow urself to be discourage.Forget naija syndrone but put ur faith in God.
    tosyne

What i want you to belive in is to pray to your god,Dont try to blame UBA let us appreciate them till you get through with them.Since,you have passed their test sure you are going to be interveiwed.
    Dont,be annoyed with them they are one of the best bank that is recruiting every month,if other bank join them it would have been better for us.
    I know UBA very well,i did their exam four times today i thank god to get to the last stage of interveiw,now prepared for training.
    Inveiw dont be relent,pray very well,since you love to work with them.
    call me on 08055064175 and send me your detailed C.V
    BEST OF LUCK.
    Oluwasina Emmanuel Akinyemi

+ Reply