+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MY THREE YEARS RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO CRASH ON ME!

MY THREE YEARS RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO CRASH ON ME!

This problem is for a childhood friend and it goes like this:-

He has been in one serious relation for about three years and now this relationship is about to crash on him just for the reason that his siblings (females) have not been in close contact with his girl friend. His girl friend threatened to quit because she believes his younger ones do not care about her that is why they don't visit her, even when they've not seen her for long and that each time they eventually sees her they pretend that they so much cared about her. He had advised her severally not to border about the non-visitation of his siblings and that if she truly loves him, she should put their attitude aside. He also made her understand that may be they believe they where not the one involved in the relationship that is why they don’t pay much attention. Each time he makes this statement she becomes mad at him that he’s in support of his siblings.

Please, I need this honorable house to advice my friend because he is loosing his head as a result of this issue.
    --19/02/2009 09:40:00 osted edited by owen
    Be your your self and try to be another person, that is the only way could actually discover real capabilities. I am my self and i like doing my things the way God direct me.

Re: MY THREE YEARS RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO CRASH ON ME!

That the guy's siblings doesn't visit her isn't a reasonable excuse to want to quit her relationship, afterall they are still dating, they are not yet married,if they are married it is a different thing becos in marriage both couple are married to the whole family.sheo should just take it easy, but io will rather advice ur friend that is after talking to her and she still feels the same way, then he should take it that they are not meant to be.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

my guy,

Tell this your "friend", that he should look deeply and tink seriously about this his so called relationship, if his girlfriend wants to end their relationship in the name of a flimsy excuse that 'UR' siblings don't visit her, let her go ahead, 'cause I'm sure she has some other reasons why she wants to quit, not that alone.

Be Wise.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

There is more to it than the excuse she is giving....
    O

Her reasons have no locus standi in the subject matter. If she says they dnt visit her,then the other can also lay a claim that she doesnt visit them. I will nt advice that they both call the relationship off as its a last resort tool and also ultimate decision to pull out reside in both parties without extenal interference but i believe the both of them can stil sell ice in iceland. As a social scientist,i believe there is a megalonaic feeling on the part of the girl which the above story isnt telling us.The story goes beyond this. If he really needs his relationship back,tell him to call me on 08069471437. Any other person wil pay 4 my service
    T

+ Reply