+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MTN million naira winner text? BEWARE!!

MTN million naira winner text? BEWARE!!

Hey have you been feeling lucky lately? Have you been planning on how to make it big, quickly? Have you made a list of all dem chicks to kill when the money rolls in? Have you received any text message from MTN saying you've won a million naira? If your answer to the last question is yes then BEWARE, you are about to be MAGAed!

Nigerians are very creative and cunny (why else would we need rebranding?) there is this text message from MTN NIG that tells you you have won a million naira, gives you a verification code and asks you to log on to www.mtnfifagame.com.

When you get to the site,it is beautifully designed in MTN colours and you could easily be conned your details would be required and this includes your banking details. Eventually, the site would request that you give your account number, bank name, atm number and atm pin (ojigbijigbi!) if you are not wise enough and in your greed you give away your account information, then dont be surprised when your account is cleaned out.

Your PIN is safe in your brain, keep it there!

Things to note about the site:The Career page, Home Page, About MTN, Customer Care, News Center pages dont work. The only thing working is the MAGA page!

Again, dont be conned, your money will land. You dont have to be fraudulent to make this money and for all those involved in the creation and management of this fraudulent site, why not remain at Oluwole? or better still contact MTN may be they'll consider employing you to rebrand their strong brand?

Take care my people

NOT casanova!

Re: MTN million naira winner text? BEWARE!!

I received the same text this morning ,initially i was very happy but going to the net i realised that it is fake .Thanks for allerting . I want every one to be careful.
    I PRAY GOD WILL ANSWER MY HEART DESIRE LIKE OTHERS WHO HAVE SECURE JOB THROUGH THIS MEDIUM

+ Reply