+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: More than 400 people killed in Nigerian violence" CNN news.

More than 400 people killed in Nigerian violence" CNN news.

Nigeria's military has claimed it raided the compound of a fundamentalist Islamic sect and killed one of its top leaders, as the battle intensified between government troops and Islamist forces in the country's north Thursday.

At least 400 rebels, civilians and troops have died since the fighting began Sunday, triggered by the arrest of some members of the sect, known as Boko Haram.
    The group retaliated by attacking police, military and government institutions in Bauchi state. The violence quickly spread to three other states, prompting a major response by troops.

The group wants to impose a strict form of Islamic law, or sharia, in Muslim-dominated northern Nigeria. The sect also opposes Western education.

House let hear your views?

Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Re: Find your birthday mate here.

Some times i wish God wil jst cancel dt religion despite d fact dt am 1 of dem o.
    D leaders r denyin dis sect of groups yet al fingers r pointd at dem, d islamic bodies sud pls rise up n defend d peace of innocent muslims dt r bin killed daily by opposin n exposin d sect leaders pls. Wot we want is for Nigeria2liv in peace, i dnt knw aw dey cud b so blindd 2 bliv western educatn is evil yet dey mak use of wot it has cntributd2d society. Dey use cars, guns, local bombs, wear clothes, use phnes, etc wt thanks 2 modern technlogy. If nt 4 educatn, aw wud dey av bin abu2 aces al dis facilities. Its obvious dey bunch of lazy robers operatin in d name of religion. I pray dey al b wiped out.

+ Reply