1. Give thanks to God for starting a new month.

2. Give thanks to God Almighty because He will always be your God.

3. Thank God because you and your family will experience His love and power in a new dimension.

4. Thank Him because you will not serve your enemy this month.

5. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself and your entire family.

6. Don’t allow evil prophecy to come to pass upon me and my family in this month, in Jesus Name.

7. Let my voice be heard among the achievers of good things in this month, in the Name of Jesus.

8. I shut the mouth of every evil lion that wants to swallow me and my destiny in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

9. Let every present unpleasant situation in my life and my family gives birth to unlimited joy this month in Jesus Name.

10. I burn every evil letter that is written because of me and my family in this month by Holy Ghost fire, in the Name of Jesus

11. I imprison every evil power and spirit that will not allow me and my family to move forward this month, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

12. Every form of darkness hovering over me and my family receive the light of God this month in Jesus Name.

13. Every agent of darkness that is assigned against my life to monitor all my activities in this month, receive the judgment of God in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

14. I will abide by your will only in this month, in the Name of Jesus.

For Prayer and Counseling
Contact
WORD OF HOPE MINISTRY
Telephone Number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Adesan Road, Daleko Bus Stop, Mowe, Ogun State.