+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MET/MAT

MET/MAT

Did anybody received an invitation from MMC management consulting company in lagos.They said that the interview is in 3 stages(1)HSE training which will cost me #3500 only if i don't have the HSE certificate and is a prerequisite to the second stage which is (2)Aptitude text (3)Oral interview is this scam ?

Re: MET/MAT

It is a scam run far awayy, don't ever go there again.

run 4 your life the man is a thief. get the EFCC to arrest him, do not pay any money OK

Go there and confirm the place without paying...afterwards you can get the EFCC to go there.

Its a scam
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Why not the safety training come after the employment is offered?

They are thieves,run away brother,the Koko is the 3500,as soon as they get it,u become their mugu.

Any consulting firm recruiting for any organisation should have agreed on the cost to stage the recruitment exercise before advertising and should be paid by the organisation. The propective employees should not be asked to pay for any service whatsoever, except the recruitment agency is dubious, or the whole thing is a scam. The later is the case most (or say 99%)of the time. I stand to be corrected.

KOFIESEN, i want to tell you that you should run as far away as possible from anything that has MMC attached because its a SCAM.
    sometime in january this year, the silly(dark,short,fat) man sent text messages to a few of us using the same format..........if you dont believe me.......the address is somewhere in ori-oke around ikotun road in lagos.
    he would also ask for verifiction fee of N1,000 before/after the test, which is nothing other than photocopied pages from GMAT.
    i had to travell to lagos for it and i had no one in lagos so i had to stay in a motel.....it was a painful experience but it made me smarter......and am sharing this wisdom with you.
    Please stay away and someone should even call the cops.....i'd love to testify against him if asked......would have initiated it but i dont reside in lagos

Hello house ,
    This is a very big scam, because the MMC you are talking of has it venue located in lagos ori-oke Ejigbo, and this location is a small shop where recharge cards are sold. please ignore cos i was also sent an invitation sometime ago and i went and was dissappointed.
    thank you.

Why do yu bother yurself about such useless people....look forward in hope and embrace better opportunities...
    Aim for the top....its less crowded there

+ Reply