+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Medicals

Medicals

Please I've been invited for Medicals by a company? Pls can anyone tell me what medicals of organizations are like? What is it that they want to know about your health? I'll appreciate an immediate response.
    Thanks

Re: Medicals

Hey, its really nothing much. Medicals differ with the kind of organization that has offered a job opportunity. In the food industries, they do medicals screening people who could hav transmissible intestinal parasites like tape worm, Entamoeba histolytica, Strongyloides e.t.c. also ability to spread typhoid, because somepeople are reservoirs for certain diseases.
    For places like Banks, Sales and marketing firm and other financial organisations, they would test for tuberculosis. presence of Tuberculosis leaves a possibility that an individual may hav it as an opportunistic infection of HIV. they also check if an individual is hypertensive or not. Since employees may be placed under pressures such as meeting targets under set deadlines, the firms will not want a person that will just die of heart failure when a task is issued out to him or her. Temporary rise in blood pressure occurs when someone is tense. so when going for medicals, be as calm as possible. Of course other parameter may be looked out for, like good sight, hearing, mental stability e.t.c. wishing u all the best .

Re: Medicals

Obmade, U're really a great person. I really appreciate your reply. Thanks.

+ Reply