+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MAKE UNLIMITED FREE DAY AND NIGHT GSM AND LANDLINE CALLS FOR LIFE

MAKE UNLIMITED FREE DAY AND NIGHT GSM AND LANDLINE CALLS FOR LIFE

A telecoms service has arrived that may likely stop all other services dead in a matter of few months to this moment.
    Free Day and Night GSM and Landlines Calls for Life with Opportunity to make recurring incomes in thousands of US dollars on subscribers that subscribe to the the company services through you.

Once again, you are welcomed to an unequaled opportunity to tap directly into the global $400 billions telecoms market with little or no money in your hand! You can now grow a huge networks of mobile telecoms users across the world,blaring free mobile calls to virtually any country of the world while you are turning in huge profits on daily basis.No recharge card,no monthly charges,not a special bonus....24/7 free calls to mobile phones and landlines has come!It is time to build your own networks of telecoms users across the world and become rich.I will teach you everything you need to do in a moment.

Start making free 24/7 GSM and landline calls for life.

* No recharge card needed.
    * No monthly payment.
    * No MLM or bring-me-I-bring you closed circuit membership program.
    * Call any GSM or landlines free anywhere in the world.
    * This is not fring or skype or any of the web or computer based free call software that are ridden with a lots of limitations and epileptic performances.No...Never!
    * This not another Nigerian based closed circuit membership service you have to be paying every month to renew.
    * Make millions of naira monthly distributing free call mobile phones you see above (see the pictures above).
    * Start a call business center without paying a kobo to any service provider or buying any recharge or booster card.
    Friend,you are at the right time ,very fortunate to hear about this information at this present time.whenever fortune is about to pay you a visit,one of the sign of her arrival is that you will begin to receive the right information at the right time, be at the right place at the right time, all you need to do is to do the right thing at the right time -which is taking an action.I believe that after you finish reading,you will take a step that will land you in a real world of prosperity.Yes!You will remember I said it.
    Whether you like it or not,you will soon throw away that phone in your hand with the sim.Very soon,in fact it is knocking on your door already.

You can get this manual elsewhere for nothing less than N7500 and N5000,but i am giving it out for only N3000

The manual will reveal to you...........

* How to make free and unlimited day and night calls to any GSM or Landline anywhere in the world
    * How to start a call business center without paying any money to the service provider or buying any recharge or booster card.
    * How to get the free calls mobile phone and the whole of the service pack free of charge.
    * How to get 5000 units shares of this global company free.
    * How to share revenue incomes with the company on regular bases.
    * How to partner with the company to build networks across the world and earn life time residual incomes.
    * The distributor form you need to work with this company is already included in this package.
    * Where to locate the company here in Nigeria.

Everything about this manual is how to get this phone free of charge and partner with the company to earn thousands of dollars every month distributing these phones as a register distributor.This will cost others who dont buy this manual close to $2000 and a lots of times and it may get too late for them to know more about this company thereby causing them the opportunity of First Mover Advantage

For order details and enquiry,call 08062139773

Re: MAKE UNLIMITED FREE DAY AND NIGHT GSM AND LANDLINE CALLS FOR LIFE

Dont misunderstand me please. So for clearer understanding, hear this and act fast;

If you were to know when MTN, Glo, Zain, Starcom e.t.c.were initially preparing
    to enter Nigeria market around 2000 to 2002 and you had a clue of what is going to be the reward of investors you would have tried your best to be part of it earlier. Local telecoms companies in Nigeria has created billionaire investors, though they are very few privileged men of power and post, but ordinary men like u and I also who made haste when it was shining 1999 to 2003 also had the fleshy part to bite.These were men who sold a SIM pack which was shipped to Nigeria at the rate of $1 (N150) for us at the rate of N25,000 per one. The Nokia
    3310 which was shipped to the nation at the rate of around $20 (N3,000)were sold for us at the rate of N35,000 per one. We had also once made a mobile phone call at the rate of N75 per minute (Whether it was up to one minute or some seconds). Then, how would they not had made their millions. Today for every one second call you make, some Kobo goes to some people’s account. which amounts to several millions of naira everyday. But if people are making a fortune like that with local GSM companies, how much wealth do you think you can build with a global borderless telecoms company that is just arriving in Nigeria? The official lunching is coming up soon (very soon). The manual is of two parts. The technical details for the users, the technical and investment details for those interested in using the technology and at the same time build wealth as the
    company grows in Nigeria and the rest of the world. Rise now, it is excellent to start from here. By the time you finish studying the manual, you will discover it is worth millions of dollars to you.You will discover why those who don’t possess this kind of information at this moment may regret it for the rest of their life. Opportunity comes but once and when it is around, it is better that we make use of it to the maximum.The purpose of having this manual is to enable you to have early and adequate knowledge of this technology which will enable you to have financial advantage over others. GSM networks and the mobile phones have been here for a while, the early stakeholders are making their billions 24/7 till date.
    Internet, computers and mobile broadband access are here to stay, only the early
    stakeholders are making all the billions. Even when the smart phones (e.g.blackberry) came, we thought many Nigerians will not be able to use it for cost sake, but by now, two out of every ten mobile phone users in Nigeria use smart phones. Now the early stakeholders and investors are making out their millions from these devices. Now is the time for another set of telecoms device and you are at the very beginning of it. Unlike the time of GSM and mobile phone boom, you can take advantage of their market now that it is new to make millions of naira. Act now before it is too late.

ps I will sell this manual to only 20 people and stop thereafter and I mean it. And after buying the manual and u find out that there is no company as *** and what I am talking about is not true,I will refund your money. you cannot get this manual below #5000 believe me because what is contained therein is a rare opportunity. I am giving it out for only #3000 but for just 20 people.

Isn't dis d 5LINX and Skype tin dat nids internet connectn, MLM and all dat?

Isn't dis d 5LINX and Skype tin dat nid internet connectn, MLM and all dat?

Kayworld, pls, is it still available & working well?

Are u sure this is not a SCAM? any proof?

+ Reply