The Session of Life is in this order...
Age 1 - 12 is called the Age of Innocence,
Age 12 - 30 is called the Age of Accuracy of Vision, I believe most users of this forum fall into this age,
Age 30 - 50 is called the the Age of Accomplishment, I belong to this group, by 10th Sept, 2008 I will be 32
Age 50 - till one passes on is called the Age of Impartation.
Then the question arises what would you impart on the generation yet unborn? You have just one life to live, and this life is a gift from the Almighty God. This life is full opportunities, once you miss yours, it might be hard to get it back. On my own account, I have designed yet another privilege for you the reader of this post of which I know it will be of great blessings to you and your family at large.
And as the Lord liveth, you shall not regret this, and your mouth shall be filled with laughter and your soul shall be filled with gladness. The bountiful result of this opportunity will yield praises to God in your various place of worship. Am too much convinced, God is around the corner to make you smile again, even if you don't have your own job at present.
If you are interested to know details about this rare privilege, pls type and send to my biz e-mail on this topic "Send me details about this privilege" to [email protected]
There is no cause for alarm, you are dealing with a Child of God remember. I just deem it fit to help others since I have received help in time past.
By the grace of God, you are not buying any information and am not selling any product to you either, I will be gladly waiting for your quick response. Don't forget to e-mail [email protected] for the full info on this opportunity.
God be with us all, is my prayer, and let the people say "AMEN"
Samuel
The Pastor of the House