WHO ARE WE?
Customer club in Forever Living Products (NG) is part of a remarkable global company in the recession proof and natural health and nutrition market place.
- Over 30 years of uninterrupted growth
- International opportunity – over 137 countries and growing
- Turnover in excess of $2 billion
WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
- An outstanding business opportunity where you determines your income -Exciting retail opportunities- Personal Development- Team Building and Business Development incomes- Car, Travel & Profit Share Programmes- An enormous amount of fun and lots more.
YOU can start your own successful part-time business today and earn a full-time income – a business that offers flexibility, is rewarding and fits alongside your existing commitments or work. You can be a part of this great revolutionary business concept today by just filling a form. Get paid on the 15th of every month for your activities of the previous month. You also qualify to win a car and a foreign trip with your spouse’s once you progress to the level of a manager. You also get a chance to share from the company’s profit once in a year.
WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN THE CUSTOMER CLUB?
All you need is to sign up for free by filling a distributor’s registration form with your personal data and bank details (including 3 passport photos); this form contains your distributors’ id no. Then you place an order for products worth N142,000. These products will be given to you on wholesale price and you are expected to retail them thereby making an instant profit of 43% on your investment.
NOW LET’S GET TO THE INTERESTING PART.
The interesting part of the business plan is this; you use some of these products yourself to see its benefit and recommend them to your friends and loved ones, telling them about of the benefit of the product and the business opportunity in forever living products. You get paid for doing so.
HOW? You get just two people to register under you and encourage them do the same thing you are doing, by doing so you get paid 5% for your personal retail bonus and between 5-18% on your group volume bonus depending on your level. Your income is unlimited; you can earn over a million naira on monthly basis. You determine our how much you get at the end on every month by d num of people that register under your group or team. In Customer Club we don’t allow u to register more than 2 people directly under u so that you can effectively monitor their growth. There are thousands of testimonies already from around the country of the money our members are getting from forever living products on monthly basis. You become an assistance supervisor at the point you order for your product worth of N142,000.
I just joined last in Feb. and I have reg. One person under me yet, I was paid N18,430 while my upline sponsor register three people and got N42,040. Is all about group/team effort, My folks it working like magic in customer club
Our product ranges from nutritional supplement, skin care and beauty product to personal products like perfumes, tooth gel, deodorants, aftershaves etc. Pls see attached procure for our entire products. All the products are based on aloe Vera plants. See www.foreverliving.com
You can contact me for more details on: 08032461515, 08023173077