+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LETS DISCUSS OUR FOREX EXPERINCES HERE,

LETS DISCUSS OUR FOREX EXPERINCES HERE,

HELLO READERS,

I AM LEVI BY NAME I HAVE LOST $500 TWO TIMES IN FOREX BUT LAST 3 MONTHS I FOUND A NEW INDICATOR THAT TELLS ME THE ENTRY AND EXIT LEVEL.

WHY A RISED THIS TOPIC IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING IT IN FOREX AND THOSE WHO ARE FAILURE IN IT.

SO FELL FREE TO SHARE YOUR EXPERINCE.

NEWBIES IN FOREX, BEFORE YOU START MAKE SURE YOU FIND A GOOD INDICATOR AND DEMO TRADE FOR ATLEAST A MONTH BEFORE STARTING A LIFE ACCOUNT OR YOU END UP A CREDITOR.

ENJOY TRADING FOREX

Re: LETS DISCUSS OUR FOREX EXPERINCES HERE,

Hi Levi. Pls b kind enof 2 give more info on ur newly discovered indicator:[email protected]. Thanks

yeah levi .pls tell us the indicator.thanks.

I am sorry that i did not post my email for those that called that they need my proofs email me [email protected]

You guys should stop deceiving people cos you want to make ends meet. Sincerely, Forex is real but not as the so call FOREX GURU send their signals(WRONG). For the good people out there forex is very profiting but highly risky, so its not design for everybody. Dont be deceived by anybody, indicators alone cant profit you in FOREX. if you are not ready to loose money, dont near FOREX. I started profiting on forex after many Losses.
    I use only my trading system which is very profiting and stable. Finally, NOBODY is GURU when it comes to FOREX, even white men do trade and lose. For more detial on forex and success call 08062592876 or send your mail to [email protected]

Thanks for you own view of forex. but do you have a proof of your real life account, but i have mine and still more proofs.

I have entered 144 trades without no loss.Thats my achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Too much
    You guys should stop deceiving people cos you want to make ends meet. Sincerely, Forex is real but not as the so call FOREX GURU send their signals(WRONG). For the good people out there forex is very profiting but highly risky, so its not design for everybody. Dont be deceived by anybody, indicators alone cant profit you in FOREX. if you are not ready to loose money, dont near FOREX. I started profiting on forex after many Losses.
    I use only my trading system which is very profiting and stable. Finally, NOBODY is GURU when it comes to FOREX, even white men do trade and lose. For more detial on forex and success call 08062592876 or send your mail to [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by Too much
    Pls fell free to email me after that share what you saw with this house.I have entered 144 trades with no loss.I started with $2895 and made $30004 profit in 2 & half months.My indicator shows entry and exit point.My email [email protected] or call 08036729769

Hello freinds

My brother turned his $500 into $1395last two weeks with this software, i told you am using. Every thing i say is with proof. to know more about the software email [email protected] or call 08036729769.

You can double your deposit in forex in one week guaranteed

Recently i met a man that lost $6000 last year in forex.But with this my software he is giving testimony.Do not trade without a good signaling software before you turn to a creditor.Am always there to help you.

Goodluck to all traders

@EasyForex, I saw all your claims and am saying congratulations to that. Am a Newbie into FX and i have been using a Demo account with some profitable trades. Noetwithstanding, i need the indicator.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

@eggon my phone number and email is here.Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Peterclaver
    Yes men of honor, i hav gone tru all ur contributns in forex nw I want 2 tel u the truth. U can make a very reasonable amt of money in forex whether u ar using an indicator or not. U can trade many times witout encountering loses. But all depends on ur understanding of ur trading platform, ur indicators, signals, ur capital and ur ability to take risk and avoid being greedy. U scoopd alot of money in a single trade depends to a greater extent on how much u hav & ur ability to take a reasonable risk. U cant trade wit $200 as capital and expect ursef 2 mak thousands as profit in a single trade dat lastd 4 a while. Forex is lik a rocking chair u tak u lose to -and- fro until a certain time d market wil stabilz in ur favor or against u. My advise for u is to tak tim 2 understnd d mkt u wnt 2 go into throu demo tradin 4 smtime b4 openin a liv acct. I will throw in more in a short while.
    I agree with you what broker are you using?

Forex is a risky business, i really don't have the resources for it, i will rather stick to my stock and foreign exchange predictions at leekwed.com

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast