Learn How To ACTIVATE Free Browsing On Your Blackberry Smartphone!
Many people stop browsing on their BB, or sold it due to the high cost of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). Expecially MTN subscribers. You will now browse more and pay less because a secret solution that will ACTIVATE free browsing on your BB is now in process.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS SOLUTION.
-It is not a cheat that will be discovered and be stopped over time.
-It is completely legal.
-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server. The makers of Blackberry ).
-It does not depend on any third party application or software. I.e., you will not download any app or software into your BB.
-It does not use any code. I.e, you will not be ask to enter any code into your BB.
-.It uses an in-built feature of your Blackberry Smartphone etc.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE FREE BROWSING ON YOUR BB.
This is the most important part of this post and I wish I could just hand over the secret solution to you right now so you can start the free browsing at once. But my research into this secret solution is in process. So, I will advice that you wait a little, don’t be in a hurry. The research is expected to be completed within the next couple of days.
What I will assure you now is that at the end of the research, you will be able to browse free with your Blackberry Smartphone! Also, your BB subscription expenses will drop by 60/70 %.
You will be notified with the ACTIVATION settings when the research is completed. To receive the ACTIVATION settings when the research will be completed, just send a mail with the subject; BB Unlimited to [email protected] and you will be notify. You can also call me on 08037283335 to get more info.