+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE LATEST LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY MAKING SECRETS REVEALED,EXPOSED AND UNLOCKED

THE LATEST LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY MAKING SECRETS REVEALED,EXPOSED AND UNLOCKED

You are Guaranteed $100 within 24hrs if you follow the below FREE information Today!. Call & thank me Back.

Dear Friend,
    Are you interested in making some few bucks/money online legitimately while you go to bed or do your normal daily duties and smiling always to the bank? Then read further and CONGRATULATIONS but make sure you read and apply everything bit by bit to the end.
    I am about to show you for FREE a secret legitimate latest money making system that has been generating me more than $100 daily into my LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.
    ……Even if you decide today to abandon all other online businesses and go for this, i guarantee that you make at least $100 daily with this step by step FREE guide if you start today!. SIMPLE AND INTERESTING.

THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS FOR YOU TO HAVE A LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT
    Liberty Reserve Account is one of the best e-currency account for online transactions anywhere in the world for investing, purchasing, making and receiving payments where ever you are.
    ? If you don’t have one, you can just head over to www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=U8883526 and open an account for yourself. ITS FREE.(But pls you must make sure you have a valid e-mail address before you start)
    ? Next is to fund the account with just $6 ONLY.

HOW DO I FUND MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT-SIMPLE. There are some reputable sites where you can fund your account. They include http://www.swapgold.com or http://www.goldnairaexchange.com or http://www.gvgoldclub.net or you can just call me on +2347037513327 {Ernest} to help you fund it. To withdraw money from your LR Account, just call me or visit the exchangers above and your money will be paid in your bank account anywhere in the world.

SO LET’S GET STARTED!!
    ? After opening your LR Account, duly funded with $6, then just visit the website http://www./ernestuche . When you get to the site, click on JOIN NOW. You will see three names that have to be paid. My name will be on top list as Ernest Uche as your ‘sponsor’ because I am the person introducing you to the program…Select the ‘I Agree’ box and click on JOIN NOW. The program will direct you to pay the first person in the program $2 directly into his Liberty Reserve Account. Everything is provided there.
    Note: All payment you make in this program is just from your $6 investment only.
    ? After payment is made, pls click on RETURN TO MERCHANT and you will pay the second person and lastly the Admin $1.5 each using the same procedure. (Total payments =$2 + $1.5 + $1.5 ? $5 only).
    ? When you must have made all the payments and clicked on RETURN TO MERCHANT, you will then see where you will now register on the website and fill your details. Please make sure you fill the correct details especially your Liberty Reserve Account Number. VERY IMPORTANT. Then click on SUBMIT. After successful submission, you will see your referral link. This referral link will make you unending $2.No kidding. You will be paid $2 instantly into your Liberty Reserve every time you refer a person. Pls copy your referral link now.
    ? Now go to http:/// . the (your) long copied referral link inside the bar and click on “make TinyURL”.The long referral link will now be shortened just like my own; www./ernestuche.

HOW TO GET REFERRALS WITH EASE
    Start promoting this link/program on forums( local & international),your blogs or websites, to friends, chartrooms, on Facebook etc. using your referral link and teaching your referrals step by step registration procedures just like I have done. I have been getting crazy sign-ups from local and international forums across the globe .Become a member in forums by clicking on REGISTER and introduce this opportunity to them.
    Here are forums you can start with or just google and search available forums. There are lots of forums you can concentrate on which are totally free to join. Each international forum has an average of not less than 2000 members. You know what that means if you get to tell them about this generally. You can start with: http://www.warriorforum.com;www.mone...forums.com.pls google and search as many as possible. You can also e-mail me for more like about 50 of them i.e. if you register through me.

NOW LETS DO A SIMPLE MATHS:
    Assuming you start today which is very possible and become a member of lets say 10 good forums out of say hundreds of forums and you are getting 10 sign ups (out of 2000 members) in each forum (which is extremely easy to get ) @ $2 per person, that is
    10 persons × 10 forums × $2 ? $200 daily into your LR Account.
    That is cool $6,000 monthly income earnings for you just by investing $6 and doing a little work by way of awareness in forums, chart rooms, sites and to friends which ordinarily won’t take you up to 1hr a day at most.
    ? It doesn’t just stop there. You are also paid $1.5 for each person your direct referrals bring also into the program or system.
    ? I have been receiving “thank you messages “from people all over the world and I will look forward to receiving yours too.
    ….This is an AMAZING once in a lifetime opportunity I have shown you for free and you can’t afford to miss it. After all $5 investment is your risk and start up capital and you start making endless $2 into your Liberty Reserve Account from this program.

GET STARTED TODAY..By
    Visiting http:///ernestuche and you will be grateful you did.

For questions and enquiries, pls feel free to call or text me on +2347037513327 or send me an e-mail to [email protected]. All your questions will be attended to almost immediately.

Thank you and Take Actions Now…..Committed to your Success,

Yours in Progress
    Ernest Uche

Joe

Plz can u copy every thing 2 my box? I'm interested. As 4 d 6-dolas it's almost 960-naira, can i pay it 2 ur a/c so u help me pay or educate me more on hw to pay since i do nt hv a credit card. My mail is [email protected]

+ Reply