+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Landover calling. pls help me

Landover calling. pls help me

I receive a text from landover co for a test, ccan someone help me with the test format, i cant even remember what they are into and also when i appled. can someone tell me all this cos itis urgent

Re: Landover calling. pls help me

Na different types of knife person go dey see when an elephant is to be slaughtered. Which one be landover again? Maybe na landrover dem wan write. . As per the test format, go through your gmat if you have one. All the best.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

I mean landover I have just find out and they are into airline butI am not sure if it is helicopter or air plane and I cant rem the post that was adverised and the one I applied for. pls any one with good info pls help me.

re: landover calling. pls help me

The test is on 14th of jan thursday

@Poster, what information do you need again? Is that your first aptitude test? You better sit down with your GMAT instead of asking some unnecessary questions

re: landover calling. pls help me

Who is this useless samtex or where is he from? in this forum we are comited to helping each other so if someone is askingg the house for likely question and you dont know any just keep ur dirty mouth short.

@Ade,
    Get this straight. My guy wrote the test last year. The test is of 3 parts: 25maths. 25English and one essay. the essay was to write what actions to take following a painted scenario of a problem in sending a cargo to its destination.

Please I'll like U to flash me to call u. I missed their test last year as I arrived late simply cos Okada took me to Kudirat Abiola isntead od Simbiat Abiola Road. I wanna give gate crashing a try.

Thanx and goodluck!

Note, U don't have to mind some distaractors in this forum.

THE NUMBER IS 08038740625

@Ade,
    Get this straight. My guy wrote the test last year. The test is of 3 parts: 25maths. 25English and one essay. the essay was to write what actions to take following a painted scenario of a problem in sending a cargo to its destination.

Please I'll like U to flash me to call u: 08038740625. I missed their test last year as I arrived late simply cos Okada took me to Kudirat Abiola isntead od Simbiat Abiola Road. I wanna give gate crashing a try.

Thanx and goodluck!

Note, U don't have to mind some distaractors in this forum.

@AdeolaAdelakun, you are nothing else but a compound fool. You dont just open your mouth and talk rubbish on this forum. I can see that you a dummy. You cant do anything on your own without asking useless questions. Common sense should have told you what normally comes out in any aptitude test. If you reply me again, you'd be busted on this forum. By the way, I've got no time to trade words with a minor like you.

samtex

@samtex and @AdelakunAdeola, using derogatory words on people is not encouraged/accepted in this forum. We all are here to help one another, educate ourselves and enlighten others.
    One can ask for a job aptitude test format/what to expect so as to be more focused in his/her preparations and any person whose heart is moved should assist, which I believe goes with a reward.
    @thepatriot, thanks for assisting him as your reward awaits you...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

I need to add that companies/organizations has different ways of setting their questions e.g SHL, AYF consulting, GMAT etc. So it is neccessary to know which type to prepare for. Having attended tests b4 does not make one fully prepared for what he/she is not sure of.
    Been wise in our own eyes will only lead to a selfish longing. Thanks.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

landover is an aviation servicing company. they provide various airline operators with series of services like hr, maintenance, cabin and various odas. just read your gmat and concentrate more on the Logic and reasoning part.
    Wish u d best.
    I am a star waiting to be seen...

+ Reply