+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KADUNA/UN TEST, THE GREATEST FRAUD OF THE CENTURY!

KADUNA/UN TEST, THE GREATEST FRAUD OF THE CENTURY!

Kaduna state was agog on Saturday as the purported test organized by the Nobleone on behalf of the Kaduna state government in partnership with the UNDP and other international organization as a means of actualizing the MDG goals, turned out to be a total fiasco ochestrated by corporate fraud masters who designed the website, collected data just to defraud unsuspecting job seekers!

The arrow rebounded on them when the police they rented from Jos could not stand the verbal scrutiny of some curious guys who came for the test.

Suspecting foul play, they immediately confronted these fraudsters who were busy collecting N500 and giving out their yeye deployment forms which they claimed were for both local and international placements!

When they could not give convincing explanations for the N500 which was not part of the initial requirements they placed on their wayo website( www.cirit.co.uk), people started demanding for a refund! meanwhile they had already made over N1m.

When the stampede ensured, their king-pin took to his heels with the others, while luck ran out of one of them who held the money!...he would have died that day if not for the intervention of the Kaduna police command which immediately arrested and wisked him to the station after he had refunded many their money!

Though i spent money lodging in a hotel cos I left ABJ for KD Friday, I was full of pity for those who came all the way 4rm Calabar, Enugu, Lagos, PH,etc for the fake UN test!

Indeed bush meat caught the hunter that day! .......ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

Re: KADUNA/UN TEST, THE GREATEST FRAUD OF THE CENTURY!

These SCAMMERS will stop at nothing

I smelt a rat cos their so called website suddenly went inactive on Friday prior to the test day being saturday.

Though I wasn't there; I was briefed by a House member who attended.

May God Help Us All.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

We'v degeneratd so bad.As I reflect on that event,i ask myself whr our 'selfesteem,intergrity and our valuesystem' generally have gone to.Its a shame,as in a total shame that a guy who claims hs name is 'nobleone' shd b invlvd in such scam!!
    Back to Enugu frm Kaduna,was a safe trip,bt assuming it wasnt?I wud hv died bcz of my pursuit for a 'job look-alike' or whatevr.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

What in particular is the Government doing to curb this National shame. Pls kan sm1 get me our Minister of information alias rebranding Madam. We youth must make our voice heard n take a bold stand against dis job scammers. Kudos to those that got their money back. Please report any form of scam to the nearest Police station. @least dey will refund d money or may be d police wil use it to recapitalize their Police station
    D pen is mightier than d sword... ..Never forget to write ur vision.

Reply.

Quite unfortunate that people are taking advantage of the jobless populace, forgetting that though they are jobless yet they are educated and learned. Too bad for this country. May God help us.

Had it been I was there,I would have stoned that guy to death,to serve as a reference point to others who would want to tow his line.He is evil!

Sorry to the affected. Your help is on the way.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

It baffles me to see that these guys are aided by our highly esteemed media houses (Print and Television Media) to perpetrate fraud at the expense of the unemployed and our so called Government whose primary aim was to create employment (7 Point Agenda) are busy stealing our country's money to their foreign accounts and leaving the youths "Future Leader" as prey to these fraudsters

+ Reply