+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: just this.....

just this.....

Job seekers what are your desires in life, getting your dream jobs,after being called for an aptitute text,one will find out you are not shortlisted for an interview,we will beginning to ask ourselves what the problem is.

i came out with a 1St class,a 2.1,a 2.2(these are the graduates who goes for the any interview).

If i might advice that we graduate must get ourselve prepare more for the favour market not the labour market.

The Oil and Gas sector, The Banking sector and all other sectors test you more on GMAT. I do have some of the latest Gmat in pdf format. These are all ebooks that contain what will make you attain your dream jobs. It contain method, tricks GMAT uses to text your IQ they are

Gmat 2007,2008 and 2009 (by McGraw Hill)

also manhattan GMAT. all at a give away price only interest person or people shloud call

08057139067 or 08037391815

email [email protected]

Re: just this.....

Did you go through this before posting.
    Its shocking sometimes when you read threads & posts of supposed "graduates".
    No wonder employers of labour conduct all manners of screening before deciding on who to employ
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

+ Reply