+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: THIS JUNE

THIS JUNE

The eternal GOD shall be our refuge and HIS everlasting arms shall always be under us to protect you from all adversities of life, HE will drive out the destructive enemies before us.

HE will grant all our heart desires and all our dreams shall come true.

WELCOME TO JUNE AND ride on with confidence.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: THIS JUNE

AMEN to that this is a new month and know that some of us will like to fast for at least 6-12 or 6-6 just to meditate with God and ask him what u want him to do for u this June. and dont forget if u have any gruges for any body pls dont hestitate so go and say ur sorry. for the Bible tells us this "Love Your Enemies

"You're familiar with the old written law, 'Love your friend,' and its unwritten companion, 'Hate your enemy.'

I'm challenging that. I'm telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are working out of your true selves, your God-created selves. This is what God does. He gives his best - the sun to warm and the rain to nourish - to everyone, regardless: the good and bad, the nice and nasty. If all you do is love the lovable, do you expect a bonus? Anybody can do that. If you simply say hello to those who greet you, do you expect a medal? Any run-of-the-mill sinner does that.

"In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you."

Matthew 5:43-48. may God hear all our prayers in JESUS NAME we pray AMEN.

this month is the month of great expectations, big accomplishments, new beginings, multiple blessings, good health, and realisation of dreams, in jesus name. amen.

God Bless us all.
    iphie<br /><br />&quot;The amazing thing about us is not what we have done but who we have become through HIM.

are u guys aware that there is a blue moon this month. alot of unexpected things I gonna happen so be ready to take advantage of it

hi people i believe so,abt everything said today upon this wonderful month June,and guess what today is m birthday so i claim all the blessings of this month in Jesus name Amen,i also claim it 4 everyone of you born in this month ,go on and have the fun of your life nothing will stop you from succeeding,just put Jesus in front of your life and he will surely come up all your temptations and worries and make the way easy for.
    Believe it or not this is a special month ,i know it b/cos a ve been part of it all my life.
    so cheeeers people and have a great month ahead of you!!!!!

You guys are 2much, i appreciate ur love toward others. Stay blessed and have a fulfilled June 007.

EmmanBest.
    Shining!

CONGRATS TO U CELEBRATING UR BDAY 2DAY. I AGREE WITH U ALL. JUNE IS A VERY SPECIAL MONTH AND NOTHING SHORT THAN THE VERY BEST WILL COME MY WAY, YOUR WAY AND OUR WAY IN JESUS NAME.AMEN, WE SHOULD SIMPLY BELIEVE AND OUR LORD WILL DO IT FOR THIS MONTH. I AM A LIVNG TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS MONTH OF JUNE AND I STILL EXPEXT THE VERY BEST.

LET US ALL BE PRAYING AND KEEP BELIEVING.

HE HAS PROMISED AND HE WILL NEVER FAIL. LET US ALWAYS SAY IT IS WELL.

CHEERS AND BEST WSHES!

[attachment deleted by admin]

THIS IS HALF WAY OR ALMOST HALF WAY MAY THE GOOD THINGS PACKED IN THIS MONTH BE FOR DESERVING ONES IN THE HOUSE. ALWAYS REMEMBER " QUITERS DONT WIN ". INTENSIFY YOUR SEARVE EFFORTS BECAUSE HOPES ARE NOT LOST.

GOOD LUCK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE THAT WAS BORN IN THE MONTH OF JUNE.TAKECR LV U ALL.

hi pple,
    June will definitely bring in abundance the blessings frfom january to may and will connect us to the fulfilments ahead till december. Bcos its the middle of the year, it will intercede on our behave for our breakthrough. my prayer is dat every individual in this site will have a fulfilment this month of june.. somebody say a big Amen....
    God guide every one of u for me specially to confirm ur fulfilment. luv u

And hapi birth day to all june babies.lol

I am very impressed with all contributors so far on this page.
    I never new we have Prayer Warriors on Naijahotjobs.
    This post really stunned me. Far better than "This MAY"
    Only 17 hrs old as @ the time of this reply and considering the Calibre of REPLIES so far,

I have no doubt again on ma mind as regards the GOODNESS this month holds.

ALL OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, AMENNNNNNNNN

Thank you all once AGAIN!
    Very nice one indeed.

This June is amonth of greatness for everyone as long as you have the faith and beliefs!!Big ups to everyone on this site because y&#39;all neva fail to lift up my spirit!!
    God Bless You,God Bless Me and God Bless NIGERIA!!

Indeed the month is pregnant and we shall all reap bountifully from it in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Because He Lives, I can face 2moro.......

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast