+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: It's gettin 2 much

It's gettin 2 much

It seems another problem is about 2 erupt 4 d poor masses. This so called online biz is really givin me serious concern. They al claim u can make thousand of dollars in a month as if there ar no poor people in US or UK. To me, there is no short cut 2 lastin wealth other than smart & hardwork. Pls, i'll urge those whose job on dis forum is 2 post info that they themselves av not tested. It seems 3 out of evry postin on dis site is basicaly abt dis biz, i bliv if u guys ar makin d money u claimed u ar makin, then, pay 4 an advert on naijahotjob website rather than ur misleadin post.

Re: It's gettin 2 much

@ Bellefone, thanks. You are very right. Pls tel dem, it's realy alarming the rate at which scammers are on this forum, wel house, BE ON THE WATCH N BE CAREFUL. God Bless u all.

@ Bellefone, thanks. You are very right. Pls tel dem, it's realy alarming the rate at which scammers are on this forum, wel house, BE ON THE WATCH N BE CAREFUL. God Bless u all.

@Bellefone1

Good observation! The scammers would be out of business if we all ignored whatever they have to offer. It is only those who are greedy and looking for short cuts to making money that will always fall for such "offers".

If their so called "Online Business" was so genuine, be rest assured that they would have made all the wealth that comes from such businesses and will never let you in on it!

No doubt there are genuine online businesses but none comes with such outrageous profit as claimed by these scammers.

I am optimistic that the Administrator of this site is not resting on his oars to see that SCAMMERS are filtered from this site.

My advise to anyone who comes across such unrealistic online business offers; PLEASE IGNORE!

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply