+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: IST BANK,3RD BATCH HOW FAR?

Re: IST BANK,3RD BATCH HOW FAR?

@samabbe if u'r really sure of wot u'r sayin then is enof prove dt dey'l get 2us.pls all xpectants,lets join hands &cry 2 God.we ned more encouraging & positive posts,we cant afford 2 miss istbank,is d best place 2b.infact i xpect their cal by nxt month(october).its Well!

i strongly believe that they will still call 4 3rd batch 4 an insider said it will take a month.Maybe we are destined 4 bigger post in the bank.

what happened to 'ist bank;e go be sha thread'.how do u explain in that in a group of 5,no single person was called after a wonderful performance by 3 of us in Lagos interview of the 20th april,2009 why in some other group 2 to 3 people were called.so we are meant for higher realms for what we believe ,we accomplise.happy Ramadan celebration to all my muslim brother as u take our case to Allah.

@sam,God bless u 4 dt wondaful posts.i feel encouraged & i knw dt God has a beta package 4us!

I hope we are still called

Brothers and sisters and my fellow first bank call expectants. All we need to do is to pray to God cos he makes even the impossibilities possible let alone this one(3rd & 4th batch call) with high probability. He will do it at his own time beyond our expectations. 1 LOVE
    U

we still dey wait oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hello ist bank expectant.i heard frm 1 of my friends working in ist bank Enugu dat in their batch, dat they called till december so i believe they wil cal us by God's grace.let" work by faith and not by sight.wil get more news by next wk.by God's grace.takia

Im tired too. I did my interview in Benin. some of my friend has been called for training and they have started work since april. I was told they are going to call 3rd batch but up till now i didnt hear anything from them. but each time i re-apply on their web site the response is usually "Your details is currently on our data base" i dont know the meaning.

If there is no new info, please dont post and make people to start expecting.

WE WILL DEFINITELY BE CALLED. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. LETS PRAY WE GET THERE COS I'M ALREADY PREPARING TO CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA TO THE GROWTH OF THIS GREAT BANK.

guys how r you all doing. i have been hoping for 1st bank just like u guys but the wait is killing. i have heard so much about this 1st batch and 2nd batch thing but i have given up now. if my fone beeps and i am invited for medicals fine. for now am out fighting for another opportunity, praying and hoping for the best. i won't kill myself with expectation. i wish all of us the best and sincerely pray the LORD will have mercy in these trying times.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneeddy009
    guys how r you all doing. i have been hoping for 1st bank just like u guys but the wait is killing. i have heard so much about this 1st batch and 2nd batch thing but i have given up now. if my fone beeps and i am invited for medicals fine. for now am out fighting for another opportunity, praying and hoping for the best. i won't kill myself with expectation. i wish all of us the best and sincerely pray the LORD will have mercy in these trying times.
    AMEN TO THAT BROTHER

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast