+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Investment Program Pays 150% Monthly.

Investment Program Pays 150% Monthly.

Hello Fellow Investor,

Do you have some entrepreneurial blood flowing in your vain?

Do you already know that the best way to make money is having your money work for you and not working your . off for money?

If you answered "No" to any of the above then you might not the person I intend to talk to and you are free to leave this thread.

BUT...

If you answered "YES" to both questions then, you are more like me and the right person I am looking for so, listen up.

What will you be doing today if there is an investment opportunity somewhere that pays you 37.5% on your investment weekly for 4 weeks totaling 150% on you money? All in under 1 month.

How many times will you do it to actually reach your financial target?

I know you are smart and your answer to that last question most probably is "MANY TIMES" but, you are skeptical huh?

Read on to see things for yourself...

We are a group of forex traders pooling funds together from various investors and paying them some commissions on their money for giving us the priviledge of making more money using their funds.

We use sophisticated software and resources to help us eliminate major trading risks while paying our clients 37.5% commissions on their money every week for 4 weeks.

How Does It Work?

1. Our investment packages range from #20,000 - #200,000 and runs in increments of #20,000 per package up to #200,000

2. You are paid 37.5% of your investment every week for 4 weeks making you a total of 150% on your investment.

3. We pay your 37.5% commissions on mondays but, your investment must have reached 7 days on the first monday to get the first payment. This is to say that if you invested on a monday you will get your first payout the following monday but if you invested on a tues through friday your payout will start on the next two mondays and lasts for a total of 4 straight weeks.

Should You Trust Us?

A registered business with real people and real office not some fly by the
    night businesses I think is worthy of some trust. We operate under the name Forex Resources Ltd and you can visit us at No 17b Awka Rd Onitsha Anambra State.

We have been in this business of Forex trading for a littlle over 3 yrs and
    have been operating this investment plan for 11 months paying our investors in time, every time without fail.

Are you Convinced?

You can visit us or request for our bank acct details. You only need to send us your full Name, GSM number and Bank information to the phone number below after payment and you will be registerd, ready to get your 1st 37.5% payout starting from the next 7 days.

Call Afam on 08130150735

To Your Success
    Afam Obi

NB: Winners are those who can identify a good a opportunity when they see one and most importantly act on that opportunity at the rightful time.

Question to ponder:

Are you a winner? Only ''YOU'' can answer that question.

Re: Investment Program Pays 150% Monthly.

I have some people calling me late hours and even on midnights when I decide to keep my phone on and I don't like entertaining business calls at those odd hours.

Pls if you want to call me, call from 8am to 8pm mon - sat and 2pm to 8pm sundays.

Thank you

Our office is open 8am - 4pm mon to fri.

Making the address clearer No 17b Awka Rd Onitsha Anambra State 2nd floor, front wing.

It takes courage to achieve, to actually go out and do it.

Thanks to those who gave us a test and actually proved to themselves that this is for real. Can't just say much more than this.

If some people have invested, how many are they? They are users of this forun,then let them drop there testimony. No testimony from newbie. The person must have atleast 20 post jr member. Mean while #20000 is too much to loss in hyip. While start with $1 then we will give a try. This will help those that are far away to test if truly you are paying.

You said you are trading forex? Upload your statement of account here, at least the one that started january this year to present time.
    Thanks waiting to get your reply.
    d

Quote Originally Posted by donlevi
    If some people have invested, how many are they? They are users of this forun,then let them drop there testimony. No testimony from newbie. The person must have atleast 20 post jr member.
    We have far more investors outside than we have at NHJ and it is entirely the decision of any investor whether to post or not to post testimonial. That wouldn't even help anyway as it will most likely appear as a conspiracy. If testimonial is actually my problem and am desperately out to scam people I have a bunch of guys around me here who are also NHJ users so I could always engage their service for fake testimonials. Now in the other hand don't you ask yourself why people have not posted saying "Hey it is a scam and I am a victim". Bad news spreads faster than good news they say and people will always complain and make noise when they have it bad but, will keep quite when things run out smoothly for them.

Mean while #20000 is too much to loss in hyip. While start with $1 then we will give a try. This will help those that are far away to test if truly you are paying.
    I don't run a hyip or any other thing you wish to call it and #20,000 is the minimum that could make the kind of profit that will enable us pay our investors the promised percentage. Moreover you are not even far away as you location indicates you are also in onitsha where our office is located so why not pay us a visit if you' re really serious.

You said you are trading forex? Upload your statement of account here, at least the one that started january this year to present time.
    Thanks waiting to get your reply.
    For security reasons No! If you want proof visit us at no 17b awke rd onitsha anambra state 2nd floor front wing if you want proof.

Thank you.

Last chance!

we are closing the admission of new members into our investment program this week so, those who really desire to participate will need to do that now or be left out for sometime till we reopen again in future.

Less than 48hrs to go.

+ Reply