+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: INTERVIEW INVITATION FROM PSS ana E.BREAKTHROUGH

Re: INTERVIEW INVITATION FROM PSS ana E.BREAKTHROUGH

E-Breakthrough recruitment agency at Ojuelegba is fake. Anybody that applied to them will be invited for test/ interview all for a fee ( no free food in Naija and man must wack) and later called you that you have passed even when you failed. Nobody even fails in their test.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

is not lies,when i was waiting for my NYSC,i tried E breakthrough but guess what? THEY CONER MY MONEY without any work. legal thiefs

e break through na thief they don,t have any job for you even the job of 10k they don,t have am ones a victim beware.

I WONDER WHERE JOB SEEKERS ARE THE MAIN AIM OF THIS SCAMMERS. I SUGGEST THEY SHULD GO AND SCAM THOSE THAT AV MADE IT.

I dnt knw if it's d 1 @ Ojuelebga,surulere,Lagos sha,but b > careful,they r cooks & they r everywhere.i hv been victim 2ce(1 in Lagos & d other in PH)..............1 Luv guyz
    BELIEEVE IT, CONCEIVE IT, RECEIVE IT

ebreakthru are time bomb killing nigeria graduates by easily collecting their last earned coins am talking from expirience plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss dont go there thwy are virus
    i will love to satisfied with life only if i have better people like you and me around to pass better information for the better of our selves to come

Thanx for the advice guys. They invited me for an interview as well but i didnt go cos i didnt really trust it. Thanx again for the advice.

Thanks house for educating others on this fake invitation by E.B. My wife was once invited. The asked her to come to lagos for an interview. When I read through their letter I sensed they are faking and I was able to discouraged her to attend that they are 419s.

Envetualy she send an email to them advising them to desist from duping people, but to her surprise, they reply her instanly infact within 1 minute inviting her again for interview. This shows that they dont even read your application thier email address is designed in such a way that it will authomatically generate reply for anymail sent to it. Even if one send blank mail they will still send you a letter informing you that you have been shortlisted for interview, when you are not even applyiong for job.

You can confirm this by sending blank mail whenever they advertise and see if you will not be invited for interview.

So let be more care furl with adert we respond to and we should also study any invitation we receive. When we do this we amy be able to find out someting strange in the contents of the letter

One love

this thread has got me laughing...i guess these guys are the original Bad boys!

funny how everyone has been complaining since 2008 but nobody has done any thing to stop them or get them arrested.

But i guess they'll still be smiling to the banks in months to come because of the many nut head job seekers who don't even know the basic dos and don'ts when looking for work...ask HR people they'll tell you the horror that is job candidate screening in Naija.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12