+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Interview! Interview! Interview!

Interview! Interview! Interview!

Hello house, i jus need any information that anyone deems neccessary to give to me concerning my upcoming interview in a weeks time. Am a graduate of public-administration going for an interview in an oil servicing firm, WHAT KIND OF INTERVIEWING QUESTION SHOULD I EXPECT? I have not gone for such interview in such firms before. So plz, any useful tips will be considered seriously.

Yours in the struggle............
    QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT......

Re: Interview! Interview! Interview!

The interview for all firms are not always of the same format. Which firm are u actually going for?

Interview! Interview! Interview!

Hello house, i jus need any information that anyone deems neccessary to give to me concerning my upcoming interview in a weeks time. Am a graduate of public-administration going for an interview in an oil servicing firm, WHAT KIND OF INTERVIEWING QUESTION SHOULD I EXPECT? I have not gone for such interview in such firms before. So plz, any useful tips will be considered seriously.

Yours in the struggle............
    QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT......

In any interview that is fair, the best will actually always come out. However, having a fore knowledge of some sort could enable you hide some of your ill or weak points. your weak points are evident in ur cv and sometimes hidden by ur numerous certificates and grades. the following questions will guide u to tailor ur answers in line with ur cv which the interviewers will be having in their hands.
    Tell us about urself(date and place of birth, name, schools attended, IT, NYSC and any other work experience with dates. if u have to lie here be careful ur info is in comformity with what u sent or provided to the company. be bold throughout and composed. disagree if they put words in ur mouth. be ready to discuss ur projects at school, nysc and how these researches or humaine gestures have affected the society, the pool of knowledge in any small manner. why u want to work in that company and industry. what has made u proud and why. what did u hate and like most at school. what can u do in addition to all ur training. what additional skills do u have that can give u an edge in their organization or in society. why do u think u are competent for the job.

these ques help the organization to place u on a scale to uncover ur attitude, motivation and aptitude and decipher if u can work and like the job in the absence of supervision.

just tell us the name of the oil firm for the house to give u format.

+ Reply