Hello ,
I am writing a book and need your (reader's) help. I’m looking for true stories on “Best Tourist And Holiday Destinations In Nigeria” – detailing how one can get the best out of the venues and destination spots you are recommending through your excursions, holidays or trips step-by-step. Beautiful and amazing photos of outdoors, kids, places, events, the folk-life, city-life, poetry and drama compilations (on or about Nigeria) are welcome.
The book is an opportunity to express a passion by everyone who lives in, comes from, or have journeyed to Nigeria. I am keen to read the account of those who have passed through or visited the country on a leisure trip – and still haven’t regretted the adventure!
How did you do it?
How could I possibly do it too?
As a token of gratitude, I would be sending a copy of my compilation to every contributor to my book. Kindly include your name, email address and contact details on the submission. Submissions should be sent to me via email at: [email protected] or by post to: P. O. Box 45566 London NW1 9WQ, United Kingdom.
Thank you.
ADE ADEWOLU