+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INSIGHT CALLING

INSIGHT CALLING

I got this text message, and it reads “hi, u are invited 4 a selection test @ my premises, 17-19, Oduduwa street, GRA, Ikeja by 4pm on October 19th 2008. From Insight
    PLEASE WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE? I live outside Lagos, one love

INSIGHT CALLING

I got this text message, and it reads “hi, u are invited 4 a selection test @ my premises, 17-19, Oduduwa street, GRA, Ikeja by 4pm on October 19th 2008. From Insight
    PLEASE WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE? I live outside Lagos, one love

Re: INSIGHT CALLING

THEY ARE TRYOKA NIG LTD

Re: insight calling

Me too...please who are they?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Don't be alarmed. Insight Communications is an Advertisement Agency located in Ikeja GRA lagos. They are a part of a group of companies called Troyka Holding in the same Ikeja GRA. It's a good place to work and employment is highly competitive. So be prepared.

Re: insight calling

Guys I also recieved d invitation, I have a feeling dat its TROKYA MANAGEMENT TRAINSHIP PROGRAM selection test.
    But dat 19th is on a sunday O, do companies organise aptitude tests on sundays??

hi house i got the sms too i dont no if i should go

House, please has anyone gone for P&G test before? I was called for one on Friday 17th at Ibadan. anyone has an idea what their questions are like? Get back to me at [email protected]. Since I hooked up with you guys, I've seen light at the end of the Tunnel. help me out y'all!

hello house, i got same text message. did anyone know the test format or has taken the test before. i beg pls reply

they are IT firm,next time pls do not ask for clarification in naijahotjobs,because all those 419 job guys are our members and are even posting adverts . so if you ask they will tell you yes. so use ur initiative.i had a bitter experience recently with them,they actually invited me for an interview and i was supposed to pay a certain amount wen i wasnt even sure there was any vacancy,they are 2 boys and they are our members, so watch out 4 them

Hi dont be afraid I went for this same company's test last year october,on a sunday by 4pm. look is a text that many are called but few r chosen so be well prepared.though i havent been called but its real and is a place one will want to work.My neighbour worked with them before he moved to IGI Insurance.Well GoodLock house.the last year was 5oquestions in 25mins comprising English,Maths,Biology,Current Affairs n so on.i was asked the name of the radio station used by Usman Bin-Laden & capital of afganistan.

It will be disheartening if members of the house are using this forum to exploit others. Please, I will advice in your own interest that you desist from such acts so as not to incure the wrath of GOD. It is VERY BAD!

HOUSE THEY SENT ME AN INVITATION WHICH GOES THUS,...."Hi,u r invited 4 a selection test @ my premises, 17-19,Oduduwa str,GRA,Ikeja by 10.00am on oct 26th 2008. see u there".
    I am at a lost ,because I dont know how serious the organisation is.
    morover am staying at Abuja pls house especially those who have more information about them,
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?
    Furthermore,can anybody in the house squat me when I come to Lagos, because I have no place to stay if i come to Lagos. pls house I need reply urgently,just as i need a job urgently too......pls any good Samaritan can contact me via my box([email protected])or call me on 08038948292........i will be very grateful.
    be good all the time

+ Reply