+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IMMIGRATION/PRISONS EXAMS CENTRES

IMMIGRATION/PRISONS EXAMS CENTRES

This is to remind those that applied for Immigration and/or Prisons services for the post of superintendent cadre that examination will hold on Saturday 21 June, 2008 in the following centres:

1. LAGOS 2. KADUNA 3. BAUCHI 4. MINNA 5. OWERRI 6. IBADAN 7.BENNIN
    8. MAKURDI
    You may wish to refer to THISDAY APRIL 10 PAGE 67 for confirmation

And for those that applied for other categories with PRISONS, PLATEAU STATE COMMAND shortlisted names is out. Check your name at the command.

Good Luck.
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

Re: IMMIGRATION/PRISONS EXAMS CENTRES

the page is 66 and not 67,and that was an advert for the job vacancies. i know it is on the 21 of june but they said it will be on national papers

What should we be expecting in the test?House please tell me the ranks (from the lowest to highest ranks) in Nigeria Immigration services.

What should people whose their state of application are not fallen in the aforementioned test centre do?

What about Abuja,is the exams not taking place there?

To answer your question: Those who submitted their CVs and other documents in Abuja will write theirs in Minna.

My Own Questions: Please did they publish the exact VENUES/ADDRESSES in the various centres listed, and the TIME for the test.

Additionally, I will like to know if anybody in the house knows what Immigration pays its superintendents, and whether they provide accommodation for their officers.

Quick responses will be appreciated please, and God bless u all!

every one is talking abt exam date and venue bt no one is talking abt the shortlisted names. I went to the immigration officelast week friday and when i asked for the list, they said they don't know if it out and that the've been hearing d rumour also. Am confused

I was told by a staff in their airport rd office Abuja that the number given after submission is automatically for exams for the superintendent cadre, dont think there will be shortlist for superintendent cadre.

PEOPLE JUST CARRY FAKE INFORMATION WHAT WE NEED IS TO KNOW IF WE HAVE TO GO AS FAR AS THE HEAD OF THE ZONE TO WRITE THE EXAMS,SHORTLIST IS COMING AFTER THE EXAMS(ZAKHOM)GO BACK AND READ THAT PAPER IF YOU WOULD SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WROTE IS THE VACIENCIES.

Gudday house, no one actually gave info on the exact test venues 4 superintendent cadres. the number given on the day of submission is the exam numbers. Treat as urgent

KILO.

House, please don't quote me wrong. I did not mention anything that has to do with shortlisted names of SUPRI. I only stated the exams centres.

Go back and read my intial write-up. Only those that applied for other categories = INSPECT, ASST INSPECT AND OTHERS=and PLATEAU STATE PRISONS only that i mentioned their shortlisted names. KILO, or whatever you call you name, you may wish to contact me on 08065566888
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

zahkom ,
    you can see my name there boldly written so don't bother asking or what ever i call my name.you can as-well reach me on 08032644506 i may sometime accept midnight calls.

KILONKO,

I insist that the quoted page is correct. Page 67 on my paper. Do you know the offence you have committed? Is what we call DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER, because of that, I demand, you make public apology on net or .....................

guy go back and check that stuff again you are wrong,am serious about it am with the paper here and it is page 66.67 is the advert of Enugu state governor.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast