+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Immigration and prison Test Experiencies: Air your views.

Immigration and prison Test Experiencies: Air your views.

Although, the much awaited, and emphasized Services aptitude test has come and gone. It was ladden with various experiences...which still remain fresh, rich, funny, challenging disappointing,... etc. (the list is endless.) You are the only one the knows how it went for you.

This is the opportunity for house folks to learn from your experiences, and vice versal, while expressing you thoughts, sharing and having fun at the same time. Don't hesitate to air your views on the fate of the Nigerian graduate and the sights and sounds in your centre.

From Abuja to Zaria, let us feel you, as you join this fast moving interactive train. Welcome on board
    Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

Re: Immigration and prison Test Experiencies: Air your views.

Mine was a very funny experience, a very dramatic one indeed... I saw the extreme desperation of Nigerian graduates... i mean B.sc holders and professionals.

To be candid, we were up to Six thousand that filled the compound of Govt, Day sec sch Gwawalada, as early as Six-fifteen PM. A crowd that was three time the size during my NYSC orientation, I have only seen some thing close to this when i went for LNG interview sometimes last year.

This provoked a lot questions that i found difficult to answer. Where are a heading to in this country? This number revealed the gravity of the problem of unemployment. The number was only for the FCT, without including other 36 states in the federation. I learnt from a reliable source that the vacancies that existed was only 2500 through out the country.

The whole exercise was a flop. The officials could not control the crowd. The jogging to determine fitness saw candidates riding on Bikes (Okada) to meet up with the limited time.

As if that was not enough, the whole test was not co-ordinated; some candidates who could not get sits in the few available class-rooms had to take theirs outside. It was like a market Square. May God Help us in NAIJA AMEN.

Oh no, i missed the test, i was ill during that period so i had to treat myself. I had even thought of managing to go in my condition but i eventually decided to remove my mind completely, make e no pain me too much.

But with what Sholi is saying now, i would definitely have fainted.

Janeybabe you are a very funny person. That's by the way. How your bodi dey now? I hope say you dey kampe now. May God open more doors of opportunities and direct our steps to the one that is for us.

+ Reply