+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IFA/ADIC ASSURANCE/ DIAMOND BANK..REQUIREMENTS

IFA/ADIC ASSURANCE/ DIAMOND BANK..REQUIREMENTS

The Diamond Group is a financial service provider, a joint venture between Diamond Bank Plc and First Bank Plc and is also known as IFA Nigeria Limited.

What we do at IFA Nigeria Limited is to provide you with a platform with which to realize your objective of securing your future while at the same time giving you the much-needed flexibility in the management of your time and by extension, your earnings.

We are aware that setting you on the right footing is important. So, the first thing we do for all our employees is to provide them with the relevant training necessary to succeed on this job. To ensure that you are not subjected to unnecessary stress, this training is properly structured and spread across the entire country (Please see the attached list of IFA centres nation-wide for you identify the one nearest to you.)

To prepare you for this training, you will need to download, print/save a copy of the attachments before commencement of the training.

Please note that IFA Nigeria Ltd does not recruit based on class of Degree, Qualification, age and experience but these will aid you in the course of your work. Our key recruitment policies are the twin virtues of truth and honesty.

You are therefore NOT required to go to the training centre with your credentials. What you are required to provide are:

A passport photograph
    A valid means of identification (Driver’s licence, National ID card, International Passport, etc)
    A printed copy of this mail
    N150 for application form

Note also that your referral is the person whose name appears at the bottom of this mail. Call the mobile number provided for any additional questions you might have. Even after you have attended the training, continue to stay in touch with the undersigned for necessary assistance that will enable you record outstanding success.

Ekhaguere osaretin rex (IFA 0548406)
    Success team,
    IFA Nigeria Ltd 07033664827 or 08026572566

osasrex

Re: IFA/ADIC ASSURANCE/ DIAMOND BANK..REQUIREMENTS

House, E ba mi ki gbe ole, ole, ole.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

U too need to get a better job than dis OLEEEEEEEEEEE
    THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF SONS OF GOD LIKE YOU AND I TO MAKE THAT POSITIVE CHANGES THIS GENERATON NEEDS AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Pajue....419....Ole....Barawo

Pls can i apply? Am in Delta state presently. What/ how do i knw more abt Ifa?
    Viva 4ever.<br /><br />--<br />Sent on a phone using T9space.com

i am at sokoto state.i have register with ifa nigeria but they have not capture me.please i need to know what is the problem. my name is ikenna anunobi and my phon number is 08062332243 my ifa form number is a0358721.please kindly help me to know what is wrong.thanks

+ Reply