I'm going to be plain and straight forward here. I will describe below the procedure which when followed exactly as explained, you will get to browse free on your computer.

First, you need to download the required softwares and configure them. To download the softwares and their configuration manual, visit: clienttunnel.110mb.com - bringing internet solutions to your doorstep and go through step 1 to 8. I will give a brief explanation of each step:

Step 1 general instruction: this is a brief description or a summary of what is required to do before you start browsing

Step 2 download International Web proxy: this download is in a zipped format. This means you have to unzip it to see the content. To unzip it, drag your mouse pointer to the software and and right click, then click "extract here" to extract the content in a folder where the zipped file is located or first create a new folder, drag your to the zipped file, click "extract to" then browse and double click the folder you created.

Step 3 download Vidalia bundle: click the link to download vidalia bundle, then configure it as described in the manual.

Step 4 configure International Web proxy: click to download the configuration manual to see how IWP is configured and how to start it. You can also click "client settings" on our website to see our latest settings you can use in configuring your IWP. You also need a "user name" and "password" here so you can jump to step 8 and request for a free 40mb test account (User name and password) or you can suspend step 4 until after completing step 8.

Step 5 configure Vidalia bundle: the manual shows you how to configure this software.

Step 6: configure your web browser: the manual shows you how to configure your web browsers like mozilla firefox and internet explorer.

Step 7: configure your applications: the manual describes how you can configure useful applications like antivirus

Step 8: subscribe to a free 40mb test plan: this explains how you can request for a free 40mb test plan which you will use to browse the internet free.

Since the subject of my post is concentrated on free, i will not describe step 9 which explain how you can subscribe to any of our data plans (8gb, 18gb, 24gb and Unlimited gb). To see the details and procedure, click step 9 on our website: clienttunnel.110mb.com - bringing internet solutions to your doorstep

Additional Information: It is highly recommended that you use a 3g network and an MTN line without credit or credit that you can forfeit (Pls don't ask me where it went if you choose to forfeit it). A 3g phone or 3g USB Modem is recommended.

The good part of this is that it is very fast and reliable so IF YOU LOVE FREE BROWSING, then YOU MUST DO THIS!

Email: [email protected] for technical support.