There has been a growing concern about the dearth of skilled ICT personnel to contribute to the fast growing Nigerian economy. To meet Millennium Development Goals and Vision 2020, I seek to contribute towards solving this challenge by empowering Nigerians with technical e-books on ICT, TELECOMMUNICATION, WEB DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT, PROGRAMMING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITING, DATA ANALYSI, OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY, INTERNET RESOURCES, ETC to acquire knowledge/skill, build capacity and become solution providers in all sectors (Banking, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication/ICT, Aviation, Maritime, Healthcare, Research, Auditing etc.

I have a collection e-books I believe will empower Nigerians. I intend to keep building the list. The e-books have one aim: to empower and equip you with the knowledge and skills to add value to any company in any sector in Nigeria . These e-books are guaranteed to make you the beautiful bride, a solution provider to any company. The e-books are affordable and at a give away price.
FOR A LIST OF THE E-BOOKS, PRICE AND PAYMENT PLAN, SEND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08052813857 (ALEX OREFO)