ICE BLOCK MAKING BUSINESS

Ice block business is it a profitable business? Does it worth investing? How much is my start up capital? Who are my client /customer? What are those things needed to start the business? Where am I going to get original machines that will serve me better? How am I going to make my money in a short while? What about the weather?
Well, I believe all this issue has been ruminating on the minds of Nigerians and this keep them procrastinating, why procrastinating? why are you having doubtful mind? ok you are still thinking about those competitors, let look at it this way; Sachet water business started with some people as the pioneer, now can you count how many people are into sachet water productions? and all of them are smiling to the bank with their profit everyday.
Even before the discovery of sachet water early eighties we go for “ICE WATER”. Then the power supply was a little steady. Did you know how much my mummy made from ice water on daily bases then? She made nothing less than #50 profit on ice water , yes I mean fifty naira, it was like #5,000 now and she sponsor our education conveniently with ice water proceeds
Finally, please follow the procedures in this eBook to maximize your profit on time, yes nobody deals in water business and run at lost because water is a natural gift from God and is an essential resource. Nobody can do without water in a day. Look at the story of Lazarus and the rich man, the rich man neither ask for bread nor wine but WATER from the poor Lazarus to quench his thirst, that shows you how important water is.....FOR FURTHER DETAILS LOG ON TO (iceonlyconsult.com)