+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: I WAS TURNED BACK @ UBA TRAINING SCHOOL

I WAS TURNED BACK @ UBA TRAINING SCHOOL

this site is great.

i ve a sad story i would love to share.i ve really bin quite for a while so u guys dont c me as busy body.

This is my story
    i wrote UBA test in feb 2008,after which i scaled 4stages of interview.waited on the list for almost 8mths b4 i was called again in Nov to pik up my training skuul letter.

i was turned down becos i had my degree on a part time basis. i was told it was their new policy having entered a new financiaL year in oct. others left fo training except fo 2 of u among over 70.

is it fair? i have 7mths to go to the completion of my second degree.
    let me now ur view
    athree_a@ yahoo.com
    He is truly a God of Breakthrough. He is the one who declares and it comes to pass.We are trusting in him for jobs in this house.

Re: I WAS TURNED BACK @ UBA TRAINING SCHOOL

Am sory dey ad 2 let u go,i dnt want u 2 luk bak u av 2 move fwd(NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD).....

Its so saddening,4 real..but u know life goes on..i dont want u 2 dwell too long on d disappointment...the unemployment rate in 9ja now makes employers treat job seekers anyhow...But then, stil value what u have,forge ahead,and dont stop striving.

Guy take heart, i felt so bad, that people can make last mins decision without considering the impact of other. Have faith in the lord, we are in a Holy week tell it to God. it is well you would get a beta job, it is not who get first that count but who stay in the system

God is with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad my Guy. Every disappointment is a blessing; I assure you it's a blessing in disguise. Keep unto the Almighty and always remember we can always turn lemon to lemonee. God is GREAT... Experience
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

That was very bad, I wonder Y NIGERIAN FIRM depends so much on "PAPERS and CERTIFICATE" and ignoring what one can offer to them.
    Experience is ones capability is far more better than "PAPERS and CERTIFICATE"

Don't feel bad my Guy. Every disappointment is a blessing; I assure you it's a blessing in disguise. Keep unto the Almighty and always remember we can always turn lemon to lemonee. God is GREAT... Experience
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

U just take heart. In our employment system's decisions are taking without looking back on the effect it has on others. But u knw what, just forge ahead. I tell u that with God by ur side all is not over yet but u are about to experience a break through soon.Be strong and keep focus.

That was unfair but u just have to move on. but one thing i dont undstand is what is the difference btw full time and part-time, they should chrck for what u can offer them not only ur certificate. But my guy one thing i can assure u is that IT IS WELL WITH UR SOUL...Cheers!

Sorrry my dear, dont mind them, some of these employers can be so inhuman, imagine after 4 stages of interview. i understand but take heart God will turn it around to ur favour just pray. But I wonder why they didn't detect this even after these 4 stages. Habaaaaa!!! UBA pls pls and pls look into this is not fair.

Dear Ibadi Ileke, urs indeed is a pathetic story but i want u to do as many have advised u to already in this house!.. Move on Man! dont let anythn dampen ur dreams.....the last laugh is always the best laugh!........... They can only stripe Joseph of his coat, but no one can take away his dreams!
    God has a better plan 4 u just submit urself to his will 4 ur life!
    ...The expectation of the righteous shall never be cut short!
    be good all the time

hi.

it is disappointing. However, disappointment is now the case. it is your response to. No matter what don't allow it get to you. Keep ur head up and God will see you through

That was unfair of them considering the fact that u had scaled thru the interview processes before the new policy, otherwise will they now terminate the employment of those who had similar qualifications as yours? anyway just look ahead for better opportunities.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast