+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I Rather Invest On Oil with daily interest than Gold

I Rather Invest On Oil with daily interest than Gold

many gold investors are now migrating to the oil structure investment company that pays its investors in daily percentage into your libertyreserve, account,

Gold investment company round the world are not always stable unlike oil company, gold investment minimum rate that an individual can invest is about $1000 and above but oil structure company allows its investors to start investing with as low as $1 , with your libertyreserve accout,

information they say is power,

/d8KDVw

call +2347031369287
    h

Re: I Rather Invest On Oil with daily interest than Gold

hey mikben i love the site and their payment percentage, i have friends who invest online on other companies and they are making good cash online, pls can you tell me how i can open my libertyreserve account online, and how to put money into the account and start to invest,

mike i also want to know i can be able to withdraw my money and how i can get it here in Nigeria

Hello emmanuel , if you want to open a liberty reserve account this is the site http://www.libertyreserve.com , when you have finished opening the account you can go to www.goldnairaexchange.com , this is a nigeria web site that sells dollar online, you can buy any amount you like, they will give you their GTBank account to pay in the money and after payment they will fund your account withing 24hr, then you can go into investment, ,

then concerning your how you can transfer your money that you earn daily into your account, when you log into your investment account you will see the amount you have earn for that day based on the amount you invested, all you need to do is to click the withdrawer botton you put in your libertyreserve account number,

and if you want to transfer your money from your libertyreserve account, they are various ways that you can send and receive your money, you can send through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and receive it from any bank in nigeria. oil structure official web site is http://oilstructure.com/?ref=40191 . the good thing about this company is that they allow you to invest as low as $1
    h

Re:

When d price of gold is on d rise @over $1,360.00 an ounce, highest ever(...& stil b rising) wat indices or yardstick wil u use in investin in oil dat d price per barrel is fluctuatin btw $55-$80?

if it is more better to invest in gold please i would be glad if you can help me with good investment company online that i can invest on

I did not say is not good to invest in gold what i mean is that oil invest company gives you the previledge to invest low sum of money , as low as 1$ but i gold invest the minimum you can invest is above $2000
    h

Re:

Okay o!

thank you verymuch mike for this info, please give me your yahoo id so that i can add you in my yahoomessanger to keep communicating

mike please is it only goldnairaexchange.com i can buy dollar, their process is too long, please tell me another site

we have other sites that sells dollar in nigeria but the two trusted, that has been tested and confirm is goldnairaexchange.com and e-naira.com . Mr emma their process is not long, before you can buy dollar you most become a buyer and you most download you ID card for verificatin. thats the new rule becomes of scammers.
    h

Quote Originally Posted by mikben1
    many gold investors are now migrating to the oil structure investment company that pays its investors in daily percentage into your libertyreserve, account,

Gold investment company round the world are not always stable unlike oil company, gold investment minimum rate that an individual can invest is about $1000 and above but oil structure company allows its investors to start investing with as low as $1 , with your libertyreserve accout,
    This is an opportunity for you to start something reasonable, that 500 naira that you are using to drink beer why dont you invest it for one day and see how much it will yield the next day,
    remember that failure is when you do not try at all, this is my refferer link below that leads to oil structure company.

http://oilstructure.com/?ref=40191

h

one important thing i most let you know is that as far Our Lord God Almighty liveth seed time and harvest time will never stop
    h

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast