+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I passed KPMG test only 2 be told that I was 1 yr ahead of the age!

I passed KPMG test only 2 be told that I was 1 yr ahead of the age!

CAn U imagine wat happened @me . I passed the test only to be told that I was 1 yr ahead of the age ,. Shame on them.THEY AV LOST A MATERIAL.BETA FOR ME . bETA JOBS TO COME . plS cOMMENT.

Re: RE: KPMG TEST

Is there no hotjobbers in the house Am still waitn 4 ur views on this topic IT happened to me just yes2d.and it wasn't funnyO .BUt av moved on GOd IS STIll On my side.

Re: I passed KPMG test only 2 be told that I was 1 yr ahead of the age!

Dadal dats aw it has bin this age discrimination its only God dat will save us off it
    but all dsame as u ve said 2 wat will be urs will never surppass u move on i knw God will take us to our desired place of work soon.
    AM THE NEXT ONLINE TO BE FAVOURED

That's the way it is with some organizations. By the way, What does it take to pass the KPMG test and what is their format like? How does one apply to them? You can send drop a mail in my naijahotjob box.

dadal don't be dicouraged,he that keepeth Isreal does not sleep nor slumbers,at the appropriate time GOD will give you your own job that even your enemy if you have one will know that it's only God that could have done this for you.IT IS WELL.YOU CAN DROP THEIR TEST FORMAT FOR THOSE WHO MAY WISH TO TRY THEM OUT

God is faithful. I strongly believe dat d expectation of d righteous cant b cut short. Also, he ll perfect dat which concern us.
    D reality is dat these companies mayb looking 4 dubious people. If u re dishonesty wit ur age, u re a gud candidate. Wat do u want me 2 think. I had similar experience wit MOC in the just concluded test. Ppl blame 4 not reducing my age but my age is 4 a divine reason. Wz God wrong 4 making me come on dat date?
    I think the govt can do something as practice in UK. No age discrimination. I laugh wen I c fathers claiming less 28 years. Now I know better.
    But ur job ll come wit better prospects. Dont give the devil a chance by having 20 age declarations 4 20 job!!! Dis mayb d acid test 4 ur life.
    Its well wit u.

halo,dont worry abt dt it happen 4 a purpose and i believe it was just one of dose ways which God test one but keep on believing dt God is faithful.You might not know why it happen now,but later you will kip on tankin God.Take Heart.It is well with you.but u can let d rest of us know how KPMG test format is and how to apply.
    ====================================<br />PUT A SMILE ON SOMEBODY FACE TODAY

Pls dadal, wc of the test is that,
    Was it the recent ICT test written on Wed (09 July) or wc one is that ?
    Pls let me know......
    thanks
    Be good n Keep fit

My friend, the truth is most of our recruiters are being so so inconsiderate. You cannot blame them at all. This age discrimination thing arose from the era when these private Universities starting springing up.

Come to think of it, most of the recruiters themselves got these jobs at older ages. They even know that with the laggard system of education we operate in our conventional institutions, it is fast becoming impossible to graduate at age 23. But the private universities even produce graduates who are at the age range of 21 - 23 yrs. They now presently constitute the entire work force of the country as their institutions even go as far as helping them to get the jobs prepared.

I also wonder how possible it is for a student to pay a huge sum of money into an institution and not be given at least a 2:2 or a lower credit if worst comes to worst.

Well, we all know the truth that all these age barrier thing is a strategy to cut out a whole lot of people. I still believe that we if we do not have anything to thank God about, lets still thank God for being God. If he were man, he would have said that you have to be at ages 0 - 20 and 50 -90 to make heaven. He would even have said you need a 2:1 or an Upper credit, with professional qualifications to make heaven.

Well , God deeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy....................
    He that overcomes shall wear the crown of life.

hi, they KPMG also did it to my brother about 2 months ago after he has passed two interviews with dem. any way God dey

Why this age barrier. It is quite unfortunate that employers don't look at what they should be looking for which is the reqiute skill that we posses. If someone who has what it takes to do the job , y wouldn't he been given the job. I ant to believe that they v not yt seen the implication of their decision because with this they will be encouraging us to do the wrong thing.

To this victims of the KPMG, do not give up cos ur job is right on the way!!!!!!!!!!
    Truly<br />Atueyi Uloaku

anyway sha,GOD DEY

my guy, it is well no matter what. imagine, ekiti speaker was impeached bcos of stealing ordinary fire extinguishers n for cheating while in school, also the other man who was denied nddc job bcos of what he said so years back at the UN, please don't falsify your age cos u don't know what BABA GOD is preparing 4 u. Relax MIRACLE is coming your way.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast