+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: i need work someone help

i need work someone help

my lovely family . i am tired of staying at home i need a job. finished service . pls rescue your brof house.

Re: i need work someone help

god will provide

My bro, I feel u. However, u 'll first need to correct your mentality. Switch off completely from that desperation mode quickly. The fact is there are openings and there always will be( I'm talking about non-connection available opportunities here). The world/ orgs are in crises they need rescuing. So the big Q? is: What do you have to offer?
    I would suggest that u consider self development seriously as u continue with your job hunt. Read books, journals, attend workshops, improve on your character. Do voluntary work (there's always an opening for anyone who's willing to work without getting paid), but guess what? Your CV will become better for it, especially if u had worked with all ur heart. Which employer would not be impressed by that detail. Besides, your chances for connection- legit connection(by natural networking/interpersonal relations) will be enhanced. Cos u'll be in an environment where u'll definitely meet opportunities. The org might even decide to retain u.
    You can volunteer in either profit or non-profit oriented orgs. Present your case more professionally than an intern would do. Let them see your willingness to serve Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by sobukonla olanrewaju
    my lovely family . i am tired of staying at home i need a job. finished service . pls rescue your brof house.
    we all do,get a work to do why you continue in your search for job for there are differences btw job and work.Bring out the U in you through your creative thinking.

Dear Bros,
    It is God that gives Job,he will provide a good Job for you.He will make away for you where there seems to be no way.Amen
    One Luv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

+ Reply