+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED A WIFE PART 3.

I NEED A WIFE PART 3.

HELLO HOUSE,
    Thanks to some of you that have been following me, and thank you very much to those of you that have been calling to know why i decided to go online.

Some said maybe he cant toast a babe while others said are u sure you are nice looking, well i am a lion[UNN Graduate] i can never be a coward,as per being nice looking, soon i will post my pix for you to judge.

WHY THEN DID I GO ONLINE?
    How can one prove true luv to friend than i did for my girl friend then. I had a girl i wanted to marry, very beautiful, then i had a job that could barely afford my TP and basic meal so i could not really do much for her but i tried the little i could while praying for a better 2moro for both of us, even when she said NO SEX TILL AFTER WEDDING, i accepted though not without an attempt after 2 yrs of the relationship[man no b wood now]

Everything wenbt well till last year when she got admission, finally by JAN this year, she sent me a text '' I'VE GOT ANODA BOYFRND BYE''. I cried hell, begged thnis babe for weeks to no avail. After 3 wks, i got a better job and relocated to Lagos. I told her the good news and now she wants me back after the feeling has expired.

Now i find it difficult to look at a babe and i love, but at 28 i am not getting younger. I need to settle down with true love.

I BELIV IT CAN COME FROM HERE.
    Stan.
    Prayer is the master key.

Re: I NEED A WIFE PART 3.

, i need a wife part 3 indeed. .maybe u should try metrodate or any other matchmaking site u know.but this time, i am beginning to think that u sound like some i know very well in this forum.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

I just hope there will be no part 4 cos am tired of buying different episodes o(lol). Anyway We men folks do
    T

I just hope there will be no part 4 cos am tired of buying different episodes o(lol). Anyway We men folks do encounter stuffs like this on daily bases so urs isnt new.I do want to believe ur a believer. If u look at Romans 8:28,u find out that all everything is working 4 u good.When d lady jilted u,u later got a good job..... I will advice that u exercise patience in ur quest and do not advertise it,else u might end up marrying a gold-plated iron appearing to be gold. Just be patient,put it in prayers and what is urs will always be urs. I wish u all d best. -ODELI FELIX,08069471437
    T

i feel u , it always happens to most guys.. u go fin am

i know what am saying may not go down well with so many, but i guess am airing my own views, waco.j u said the lady jilted u when u were nothing and now that u have she is begging u,anyway, i always believe in the saying that the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know.she may have her reasons for doing that then, u never can tell, maybe pressure was on her side then but i believe that u can forgive her and accept her back.u never can tell maybe she is that woman destined for u.i know if she was to be in ur shoes, she will forgive u.becos we women can always forgive whom we love no matter what wrong that person did.please am pleading on her behalf, check urself very well, i know in ur heart of hearts u still have some feelings for her, both of u should sit and talk abt it.it may still work out.wish u all the best
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

THANKS TO U ALL FOR UR CANDID OPINIONS. I REALLY APPRECIATE. I BELIV THIS WILL THE END OF THE ROAD FOR THIS TOPIC. SOON I SHALL TELL YOU GUYS THE CHALLENGES WITH JOB HUNTING AND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE HAVING VICTORY AT LAST.

CHEERS!
    Prayer is the master key.

waco.j are u that desperate,u sound fustrated why?

Waco-j, dont tell me that you 've still not found a good girl of your choice after part 1 and 2. there are many girls on this forum and i believe they have applied. you can try those sites i posted in part 1. God will help you ooooo lol
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

waco-j... am not suprised that u hav decided to launch ur "I need a wife part 3" after all, u r not the first....P Diddy sang I need a wife 1...e no do am...him com latter release d part 2!...
    ..morover dat u r a lion is not an open sesame to knowing hw to toast!... a sleeping dog is more preferable to a dead lion!.....

@jeanie it is better said than done...if indeed the story about the girl is not a figment of imagination on d part of P Diddy..sorry i mean Waco-j, ...if it is 2ru i will not hesitate to recommend dat girl for an immediate heartbreak!...she is a swine who jilted her man whn he needed her most.....hav u 4gottn dat a friend in need is a friend indeed?.
    ....thnk about dat and refrain 4rm borrown a leaf 4rm her....ceteris paribus!...........one luv!
    be good all the time

+ Reply