+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I need a matured lady that can get me a job

I need a matured lady that can get me a job

I am a graduate with a B,sc degree but has been around d internet not getting a job,pls can a nice lady come to my [email protected]

Re: I need a matured lady that can get me a job

Bros sorry..ooh! Is it job you want or babe? try and be focussed. God's time is the best.

LWKMD, see wetin joblessness & desperation wan cause?!
    Abeg, Mr (im)pureman, carry your sugar mummy search go dating sites; boiz here r hustling for legit jobs thru legit means!

well u guys wont understand............all the same thanks

@ Pureman: No let frustration push u into sh*t u cant come out of.If u want a sugar mummy,for ur own reasons,dats left 4 u...But anyway this forum is nt 4 such stuff.Take ur requests 2 dating sites,social networking sites etc.

Guy try check www.naijasingles.com, try free ur mind from adultry and funication if u want to excel in the labour market.
    Na God they give job no be sugar mummy she will only drain you and give u fish instead of teaching you to fish.
    bye

@ pureman: llllloooollll.... i understand how it could feel, but this forum is not for connecting with ladies. if i may ask, do you mean a lady who is willing to help on a neutral ground; you having in mind that it is easier for ladies to get things/jobs,...... or you are looking for a proper sugar mummy?
    ANYWAY, IT'S GOOD TO FIND HELP IN ACHIEVING WHATEVER ONES HEART DESIRE (GOOD JOB), BUT, HUMAN FAILS. EITHER WAY, IT COULD LEAD TO BIGGER PROBLEMS AFTER SOME TIME.. JUST PUT YOUR HOPE AND TRUST IN GOD.
    DON'T YOU THINK OF IT. WE ARE JUST TOO MANY LOOKING FOR JOB, BUT THE IRONY OF IT IS; ONE AFTER THE OTHER ALMOST EVERYBODY GET A JOB. THEN A GOOD JOB.

@ HOUSE: DON'T CHASTISE PUREMAN, I GUESS HE IS FRUSTRATED BY SOME SITUATIONS AROUND HIM. ALL HE NEEDS IS SOME STATEMENT OF HOPE. SO, KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by pureman
    I am a graduate with a B,sc degree but has been around d internet not getting a job,pls can a nice lady come to my [email protected]
    U dont hv a problem. just call okoro4real 080....... (house help am with Okoro Number)
    or send him a PM.

them go ask you to pay money to see the sugar mummy, at the end na, bitter colar mummy you go jam, trust me.

i read all ur replies, thanks to u all once again!................................i'm hopeful that somebody out there will understand. it must not necessary be wat u guys think but if it comes out so then, so be it

@pureman....i understand.....,

I AM A MATURED LADY.... I THINK! I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SERIOUS WORK, NOT ONE YOUNG MAN WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES ..........

IF WHAT YOU SEEK IS COMPANIONSHIP, I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU, YOU ARE IN THE WRONGEST PLACE!
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH............

mr man so wat you couldnt own your own is wat you think a lady could do 4 you am dissapointed in you wake up ma 4 bible says cause be to a man that put his trust in God.

i read all ur replies, thanks to u all once again!................................i'm hopeful that somebody out there will understand. it must not necessary be wat u guys think but if it comes out so then, so be it...pls mr man 4 once tell us wat the situation that we cannot undastand...wat eva i wish you well gudluck

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast