+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need a make up artist

I need a make up artist

Hi everyone. It's good to be part of this forum. One family. I reside in Abuja and I love make up artistry. Could u pls link me up with any good make up artist that resides here in Abuja so I can train under. My friends always refer me to Lagos, u know, House of Tara and the likes but I can't go to Lagos now. I'll be so glad if I get replies. Thanks

Re: I need a make up artist

hi..
    we are in the same boat..i need professional training but i reside in Jos..n my friends refer me also to Lagos..House of Tara am informed is charging as much as 50k for the course well with kits n all but u hv to buy ur stuff n look for models...well pls notify me if u get any info..via [email protected]...i will also get back at you..on recieving first hand info..CIAO!

Thanks babyx, I'll make sure I do when I get info.

Hi dearie!there is a goodnews for u all. FLP's Sonya Beauty Training Academy is the answer. They are in major states of the country abuja,lagos,jos... U just get a make over kit for 45k (containing 9 foundations,24eyeshadows,a concealer wheel, 3 translucent powder, 9pencils - lip&eye, 12 lipsticks,brush set and lots more) the training is for 5k for 2days and u get an apron, headband and lunch. During the training, u dont just learn how tomake up professionally but learn how to be a beauty consultant as u will be taught how to do body wrapping, weight management, stress management and more. It is a life time opportunity!! I have grabbed it and i dont regret doing so. Therefore grab yours now as their range of product is wonderful to;i mean world class... Check out this site for more info www.foreverliving.com and navigate to sonya colours when u enter.

Best wishes

Hi, thanks for the info. but you were not detailed enough. I have checked out the website and it only says that the trainings are held at Aromire Street in Ikeja Lagos. There is no info on the Abuja trainings, the address, where it would hold or where I could register. Please be more detailed. Thanks

+ Reply