+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED A JOB FOR MY PART TIME B.SC PROGRAMME

I NEED A JOB FOR MY PART TIME B.SC PROGRAMME

Hello house! am appealling to all meaningful members of the house who can help secure me a job or pass information to me on securing a good job. I urgently need this job so that I can sponsor my education which am an undergraduate already; I have Diploma in desktop Publishing and currently working as a Secretary in a consulting engineering firm but with low take-home-pay which is not enough to fund my education. Please anyone with good information for job or assistance can reach me on my mail address as follows: [email protected] I shall be in anticipation to a favourable information or providence from members. bless you all.
    na me be dis. take it or leave it!!!

Re: I NEED A JOB FOR MY PART TIME B.SC PROGRAMME

Are you a graduate or a recent school leaver? or you have a flair for teaching? Make money teaching part time privately. You might find out there is someone not too far from where you live who need you to teach them the some skill you know. Your skills for private teaching can vary from Academics at all levels, Business/Professional, Music, Arts and Crafts, Languages, Health and Lifestyle. Just go to our website and register your details http://naijateachers.com/index.php?tutor_id=tutor

After registering, just wait for interested clients close to your address to start contacting you. Above all, it is free except you want to upgrade. Try it today.

www.naijateachers.com
    [email protected]

+ Reply