+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need HELP in applying for sponsorship to study in the Nigerian College of Avia

I need HELP in applying for sponsorship to study in the Nigerian College of Avia

halo evry1.i need help in applying for sponsorship to study in the Nigerian College of Aviation tech. i applied for the Abridged Avionics course and i'll need sponsorship badly as regards.i heard bristow helicopters palced an ad as regards.i think i need to write a convincing and comprehensive letter as regards.i'm at ur beck and call .pls help out.

Re: I need HELP in applying for sponsorship to study in the Nigerian College of Avia

i wish you luck my broda.. i am also in the same situation. i applied to the college of aviation technology zaria for Piloting and found out that the tuition fee is about 7.3million where in the world will i get that from? God be with you in your quest. but pls hollar @ me if you strike Gold.
    RASHMATAZZ

Re: I need HELP in applying for sponsorship to study in the Nigerian College of Avia

i heard u can source for funds from these airline companies in nigeria once u have the admission letter from the school.but in my case i'm yet to receive the letter to further butress my claim even when i get a willing sponsor.

+ Reply