+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I don tire 2search 4job, Naijahotjobbers help!

I don tire 2search 4job, Naijahotjobbers help!

I have written a good number of text, u can name them, kpmg, pwc, fidelity, people prime, zenith, larfarge and so on... All i hear after the text is that will get back 2u. And if they eventually get back to me they tell me one story or the other. Jus few days ago l wrote a text with a firm called transport services ltd, only to be told dat l was not successful. They called and told me i got 19, they said dat their pass mark is 20. I begin 2 wonder whether these employers of labour are playing with job seekers. l passed zenith text and was called by their human resource only to be told they need an agressive marketer, dey would get back 2me, if areas merging my intrest arises. A friend of mine went 2guiness text, was given 20 questions 2answer in 3mins. The 20th question was an instruction saying answer only 3question. why are people playing with job seekers? Is it because we are much out there? I want people 2share their experience wit me. One Naijahotjobbers, one big family, one nigeria.

Re: I don tire 2search 4job Naijahotjobbers help!

Men I feel your plight the bitter truth of the matter be say the naija factor don kill this country finish.This one come join the fact say job no cucuma dey no help matters at all.

But you b man so no dey discourage every day na their day but one day go be your own.GOD DEY.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

+ Reply