+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: i am tired

Re: i am tired

AMEN TO ALL THE PRAYERS FOR US ALL (job seekers)
    F

I know how u feel. sometimes it seems as if geting a job in this country is the next thing to impossible. I glad for a house like this where u can get encouragement wen u need it. I'm impressed.

Somebody help!

I graduated from the University since 2006; studied Economics; bagged 2.2; and completed my NYSC in February this year. I'm hard-of-hearing & managing with an hearin-aid, and for a long time found it difficult to satisfactorily interact socially becos of the problem of communication esp. with people with inaudible voice, though I've a strong love for people & desire to have intelligent, understanding, nice, God-loving, God-fearing, & neighbour-loving people. Misunderstanding has been my contant experience with people. This situation has led me spent a great deal of time worrying how am to cope in interviews when invited & when I get job(currently I'm job-hunting!). For this reason, I undwewent computer training @ NIIT where I learned Oracle Datable 10g hoping to work with IT department of any ccompany preferably IT/Telecom, Banking or Oil companies when employed. I'm confident in the ability my God has blessed me with to achieve excellent results in all I do. I mean I believe in excellence! Moreover, this communication problem has caused me not to have many friends.
    Can anyone in the house assist in what to do in regard of issues raised above. Thanks. One family, One love!

oh boy how you go tire for this country. abi you wan go hungry? or do you want GOD to be disappointed in you. your GOD never gets tired, so you cant. get up and moe on.

the job will come with faith and perseerance.

wish u the best

epintc,

I would say God will make a way for you even where there seem to be no way, I can see him paving your way for you right now and its only a matter of a shortwhile and you see yourself galloping along on his invaluable Chariot of progress. So, don't disappoint him now, don't turn your back on him now, let your case be his grace

1luv
    Life is what you make of it.

i am tired: call me 08036761419. i have a word for you and you will never be tired again
    just be real, no matter what

Dear, brace up. Take a break and refresh your relationship with God. He knows you better than you do and will never ever disappoint you if you put your trust completely and have Faith in Him.

....Fear Knocked, Faith Answered; behold, No One was there!

Take Care.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12