I told you in my story last time concerning CitiWave Management that I wanted to invest N400,000. 00 (I started with N3,000. 00 first in early January and I found them to be paying, trustworthy and consistent.

I have already invested the N400,000. 00 ($2250. 00) through liberty reserve last week Friday with citiwave on the 15/07/2011 and these are my payment details.

Start day: 18/07/2011 and end day: 30-09-2011 for the amount deposited follows the plan of 60days which is the A. C. E. Plan and I believe them to be paying. I know someone who invested with them N2M and at the end of 90 working days received her N4M Cash without excuses. Thats how guaranteed they are in case you are doubting their effectiveness.

I know most of you have doubts concerning these type of programme because of past events like wonder banks and the rest but according to my story, I had my doubts and I tested them with low amount of N3K which they paid into my account. It was a risk and till now, the risk pays me and I would continue taking that risk (for me now, this is an opportunity) because they are trustworthy and effective enough.

In case you are doubting, this is my attachment of payment returns for bonus referral returns from two of my clients which I introduced to them.

This is what I love about Citiwave:
- their customer service is very ok.
- their agents are investor members with them which makes them reliable and your money is safe with them in case of any transaction.
- their proit returns is sound because the amount yolu invest determines your plan and duration. E. g. the duration of investing 25k is different from from 250k which makes the investment programme meaningful.
- their site platform is very friendly and easy to use and this is how every business should be. (Welcome to CitiWave Management | CitiWave Management)

The only disadvantage they have is
- the account used for deposit is however slow for confirmation and mostly used for L. C. E Members. Well, they include liberty reserve for deposit which is very ok for fast deposits and instant confirmation. Most people do not know to fund lberty reserve but now, they have agents on their site that you can be pay into their account and they would help you fund your account in no time.

We pray they do not disappear overnight (this is my only fear) which is overcomed by the fact that they have a strong capital base which means that no matter what happens to your money while they are trading on it, your capital is ensured. Well, I AM PROUD OF THEM.

If you are not a partaker of the program, you must be missing.

This programme pays, to join through me, (I am smiling to the bank just through this alone), contact the admin/staffs of citiwave through mail/phone at Welcome to CitiWave Management | CitiWave Management that CWM1300478085 (onlinebasedworkers@yahoo. com) referred you.

NOTE: you can join the program without aa referral but you should join through me because of the information I am giving to you (my token fee for the free information) PLEASE.

GOD bless CitiWave Management and the clients introduced through me.