+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How You Can Easily Get A Job!!!

How You Can Easily Get A Job!!!

Hi Everyone'
    If you have been applying for a job in the petroleum sector with out success this may be the reason. There are insider rumour that due to the high safety requirements that these jobs entail there is high priority given to graduates that have safety certification of some sort awarded by recognised safety instructors because of the time and money spent to train their staff on these safety procedures. I did not take these rumours seriously until my brother was employed by Mobil last month. We were suprised because he majored in physics (I read mech Eng.) until I remembered that he did a safety course earlier this year with a firm that had been training workers from NGC, WRPC,NPDC,IDSL etc. He had bumped into them and convinced that his degree needed boosting,he did a five day course with them. I recently contacted the firm and I found out that the mainly do training for staff of oil firms and they are go to be conducting one for the staff of Nigerian Gas Company, Ughelli from the 24th of this month at Asaba so I decided to register with them inorder to boost my CV. I also fond out that they have courses lined up for other firms almost twice a month from now till October in different cities so if anyone out there is interested please feel free to contact me thru my email address(ONLY!!);[email protected] so that i can either let you know their schedule or give their contact information.

Re: How You Can Easily Get A Job!!!

please my dear i am 100% interested as this is my current field of endervour, my email is [email protected], please sent the info to my box,
    God bless U
    IFIA -AKAI

+ Reply