+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How would u like to die?

How would u like to die?

As Pope John Paul II was dying; he sent for James Ibori and Peter Odili to come to the Vatican . When they arrived, they were ushered to his bedroom. As they entered, the clergyman held out his hands and motioned them to sit on each side of the bed. The Pope grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling. For a time, no one said anything. Both Ibori and Odili were touched and flattered that the old Pope would ask them to be with him during his final moment. They were also puzzled because the Pope never gave any indication that he liked either one of them...Finally,Ibori asked, "Fader!, wetin? why you com ask the two of us to come see you ?" The old Pope mustered up some strength & said weakly, "Jesus died between two thieves
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: How would u like to die?

thieves are those who steal yams from mile 12 market... there's gotta be a better definition for those two. nice one though... Jesus died btw 2 thieves
    There's nothing the mind of a man can conceive that his heart cannot achieve

this continued assault on our dignified sons by a certain cabal in the western press, who are not comfortable with any rising political profile form the niger delta, must stop.
    we will not allow this orchestrated design to malign our sons through means that were other wise meant to promote good will.
    it is on record that the infidels who looted ur treasury are in the north and west.
    babangida, abiole, folawiyo, dangote, adenuga, crooks all of them

guy, wetin you dey sell?stop this unnecessary advert of your forum.

This is a good joke, i like the suspense

inyangobongudofia, i tot u'll have outgrown all these Cloud minded thots. U need to open your eyes to the reality of life... Those guys are thieves, what more? have u forgotten that, only those that're caught are the THIEVES?

IN GOD I TRUST, OTHERS ARE THIEVES (including u).

+ Reply