+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW WILL YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?

HOW WILL YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?

If as a married woman, along the line something went wrong and u get to know that your lovely husband because of the fact that u couldn’t bear more kids after 16years of having your first and only child, u get to know that he kept a lady in another town where he is based who has tried severally to bear kids but all to no avail, not only that, to your own amazement and disappointment, your husband turns you to a slave for the new lady and even goes to the extent of asking you on several occasion to kneel together with your daughter and beg the said lady to marry your husband. This is a real life story.

1. As a lady, what will u do? Will u do anything he ask you to for the sake of your marriage and daughter? Will u remain humble, patient enough and allow God fight for u?
    2. As a man, what do you thing could make you treat your wedded wife this way without even looking back?

Please, I need sincere answers. we are learning here and I believe in learning from others experiences rather than experiencing it myself. Thanks.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: HOW WILL YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?

This indeed is a knotty problem. The woman has to put a lot of things into consideration while looking at the problem from a multi dimensional angle ie, could it be a spiritual thing, or just the polygamous nature of man or maybe pressure from his family( knowing the African mentality).

If its a spiritual problem, she has to go to God in serious prayers and wait on God to fight her battles.

On the other hand, if it is societal influence, in as much as we are called to be submissive, she should not give in to this form of abuse all in the name of marriage. If she gives him a step, he will take a mile and someday she and her daughter will literally become their slave. wat is marriage when there is no mutual love and respect? her love for her husband should not make her destroy her pride as a mother and the role model to her daughter. Her action will have a lasting effect on the daughter.

I'll strongly suggest she doesn't go on her kneels for any woman. The worst that can happen is divorce(I'm not an advocate for divorce but its better than slavery)she wil have custody of her child. By God's grace she will be able to take care of her and who knows some day, the man might come back to her and even if he doesn't, she might find happiness else where.
    Faithful Father

wow, its so sweet to see the real jeanie, thank God i'm not the only person that is bold enough to display myself.

Hey guys, what are you waiting for? you're the ones remaining to bare yourself, i notied none of you is showing their true colour, (unless one that's displaying himself as a lady).

Back to the main issue,

I don't know what answer to give, I tell you i seriously don't know, but I beleive that the woman could have prevented it, before it got that worse.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Well, thank God jeanie display herself! wao what a beautiful face!

@florafab ur point is noted by me'. i will even show myself also.

Back to that issue:
    1. as a man, i can'nt do such to my married wife cos nah only God dey give pikin and the God that gave me that one will give me another one if He wishes.
    2. as a that woman, i will rather handled evryting to the hand of God if "i know God'. but on the other side, if i know no God' i will send son of fire to fire itself.

@florafab, there is no way the woman can prevent such in the first instance.
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

@shollyprince, its so nice for u to display urself.

A yoruba proverb says: You can't prevent a Bird from flying over your head, but u can prevent it from perching on your head

I kinda beleive she could have seen it coming and put a stop to it, atleast, it just didn't come to that one day, well only jeanie can answer that since, she's d one telling the story.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab
    madam i say make i follow suit now as u come back with ur face wetin u sa make i do.i will tell u what happened but want to hear some opinion first.

wow!,lovely girl jeanie,thats nice of u to show urself atleast we the guys will av reasons to b proud of u girls.keep it up jeanie!.

And to ur tru story well WEDLOCK! is for better for worse,sometimes God puts us tru a level of stress tosee how reaction to situations,its now left for us to make the right choice and carry our cross,he is always there watching us all the way,i believe the woman should be strong and believe in God,her time will come to shine,the biggest problem we av is we dont av time for God we are too busy seeking for material things we leave out God then when things like this starts happening we run to God asking him why,DO U THINK GOD IS A FOOL?.

Typical Anambra girl!!!

@Jeanie
    We are Africans and will always behave like one culture here overrides decision in our marital life.

Parential pressure is one main issue esecially if the man is the only child and he is well-to-do. Add this to peer pressure and you have a monster for a husband- No man can stand being mock by his friends even women- more escecally when the only child is a girl.

No inhertance,no chieftaincy,no pride for the man. Hey I am giving the reasons for his actions which really differs from mine.

Those are the chief reasons .

As for the woman, she should look only to the ONE that never fails.He alone can solve her problems.

THE ISSUE OF PHOTO IS A PERSONAL ONE AND I PREFER TO STAY THIS WAY FOR NOW MAYBE IN THE FUTURE

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@coolguy,typical awka boy.welcome

+ Reply