+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR 3G MODEM & BROWSE UNIVERSAL

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR 3G MODEM & BROWSE UNIVERSAL

Do you have a 3G modem that has been locked and you'll wish to be using it with any other SIM card of different networks? Nicely, you possibly can simply open it and switch it to a Universal 3G Modem.

Most 3G modems including MTN Fastlink, Glo 3G , Zain and etisalat modem are all locked to the network of their providers.This is really painful... If for instance you are utilizing MTN Fastlink modem and there is bad network , you won't be able to access the web in any respect since you will not be able to make use of any other SIM card with your modem.

With many softwares out there, you can now unlock your 3G modem, which finally turns it to a Universal modem. This will enable you to make use of the modem with any network you need, therefore, it would prevent the headache of thinking of the best way to get money to purchase modems of other web providers.

There are softwares in the market that you may use. FURIOUS GOLD BOX and Z3X BOX are the generally used opening packing containers out there. When you have the cash, you can simply get them from laptop stores.

If you wish to be making a living opening modems phones and modems for individuals, then, you can buy any of the 2 but when you simply need to open your own modem, it will not make sense due to the software price tags.

So, How Do I open modems?

To open your modem, the opener will want the IMEI number of your modem. You possibly can easily find this right on the paper pack either inscribe or pasted on your modem. If you don't know the IMEI quantity, the box or any opening box can AUTODETECT it for you if the modem is linked to the opening box.

Once you provide your IMEI number to the unlocking field or you connect your modem to it, it is going to generate your OPENING number for you.

Upon getting the opening code, write it or put it aside somewhere.

Then, insert ANOTHER SIM card (apart from the unique network that initially works with it) into
    your modem. You will be propelled with a bar to fill in the open number.Just input the unlock Code. That is All.

Henceforth, you can be inserting which ever SIM card of any network you wish to exploit or browes with. All you need to do is to generate a new profile and enter the settings for the network and hook up with the internet.

If you have a modem you feel i should help you to unlock,then me the IMEI number by making a comment and i will help you generate the opening number so you can switch from one network to another without buying another modem.

This is an opportunity to start making extra money in your street or on campuses. Many people out there need this service and shall be so able to pay you for it.

You can use your sense now

You probably have something to ask,or have anything to say, kindly.visit the link in the resouce box below or rather send me a text ,dont call please.(08065237543)
    w

Re: HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR 3G MODEM & BROWSE UNIVERSAL

Thanks for giving information.
    Here i wish to add my own unlocking experience.
    Recently i unlocked my Huawei modem using network unlock code.I bought an unlock code from Onlinegsmunlock.com They provided my unlock code through e-mail.So i easily unlocked my modem from home within day.

+ Reply